Poll: Do you hate it?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Farming honor is a major pain

I now hate farming honor more than ever. I know there are all the things you can turn in for some free honor, but doing the BGs is what gets me. I loved PvP first off, but it seems like my team always sucks. For some reason we just cant be the team with the healers, or have the guys who didn't queue as soon as they hit 80. This makes the honor grind a major pain, so much time in each BG with very little to show for it. Ranked BGs cant come fast enough :-\

Re: Farming honor is a major pain

Get premades running, 20k honor in a few hours. Or if you're just there for honor, go do rhcs as healer or tank. make it quick runs 10-15 mins/ hc when you got WG for stone keeper shards, do some math.

Farming honor has never been easier

Ehh...it's alright but...

I hate how they made average honor armor price like 50,000. I would've said 50k but it would make it look smaller.

I miss gear being like 14k honor. Now it's like 7 million.

DAMN YOU CONSTANT CHANGES!

No. Farming honor already is too easy.

Srsly don't like don't do. PVP is not for farming honor but fun. Farming honor is just addition to that fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Unionoob
    Farming honor is just addition to that fun.
    /agree
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eleth/advanced
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ronan/advanced
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...arion/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by Pogoball View Post
    Looking at a cleavage is like looking at the sun. You don't stare at it. It's too risky. You get a sense of it and then you look away.

Quote Originally Posted by Unionoob
    No. Farming honor already is too easy.

Srsly don't like don't do. PVP is not for farming honor but fun. Farming honor is just addition to that fun.
    This is true, even after i was full relentless in season 7, i PvPed for fun. But the new gear came out and now i have to race to get it. bad BG after bad BG gets a bit on my nerves and makes it no longer fun.

I normally just settle for turning in stonekeepers shards from the random daily and occasionally doing the wg weekly qs, normally get 2-3 new pieces a week, seems reasonable to me ^.^
    Quote Originally Posted by keke
    It's like asking why the hell bosses attack tanks and not healers. It's like asking why bosses play with us for 10 minutes, and then after 10 minutes they get tired of their toys and enrages and one shots us all. Why didn't they do this from the start? Stupid game!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zongo
    Could you imagine Robin Williams in a raid vent...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahrastafari
    I'll be in my bunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius_1
    Ehh...it's alright but...

I hate how they made average honor armor price like 50,000. I would've said 50k but it would make it look smaller.

I miss gear being like 14k honor. Now it's like 7 million.

DAMN YOU CONSTANT CHANGES!
    See the difference is that during BC when gear was around 14k honor you had to do around 14 AVs to get that much honor (give or take a couple hundred.) Now to get 14k honor you do the WG weeklies in 15 minutes and turn in the tokens and call it good after 15 minutes.

If you win games and do the token turn-in's, you can easily add several thousand honor per hour to your farming.

The thing that gets me is the huge number of road farmers who just don't seem to understand that it's to their own benefit to actualy try and win.

The "just here for fun" cop out is a really bad cover for "I am incapable of grasping the simple mechanics of this game".

If Cat's rated bg's don't provide an opportunity for people who like teamwork to have fun AND win, that will do it for me with WoW.

My 2c.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Talimar
    Farming honor has never been easier
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

easier * ∞

Quote Originally Posted by Hedley
    If you win games and do the token turn-in's, you can easily add several thousand honor per hour to your farming.

The thing that gets me is the huge number of road farmers who just don't seem to understand that it's to their own benefit to actualy try and win.

The "just here for fun" cop out is a really bad cover for "I am incapable of grasping the simple mechanics of this game".

If Cat's rated bg's don't provide an opportunity for people who like teamwork to have fun AND win, that will do it for me with WoW.

My 2c.
    Yup, i play for fun, but the fun i like to have is to win. Road farmers dont understand, fighting on the flag is where its at

Deleted

Yes, epics should be free.

Oh, wait...

Quote Originally Posted by nietmakkir
    I normally just settle for turning in stonekeepers shards from the random daily and occasionally doing the wg weekly qs, normally get 2-3 new pieces a week, seems reasonable to me ^.^

YEAH, sure
    its about 130~~ shards per week IF ur faction always got WG - it is 8k honor. then weeklys - 5, each 3,4k - 17k

SURE 2-3 pieces a week, 68k each

Quote Originally Posted by BFGOMFG
    I now hate farming honor more than ever. I know there are all the things you can turn in for some free honor, but doing the BGs is what gets me. I loved PvP first off, but it seems like my team always sucks. For some reason we just cant be the team with the healers, or have the guys who didn't queue as soon as they hit 80. This makes the honor grind a major pain, so much time in each BG with very little to show for it. Ranked BGs cant come fast enough :-\

as a pve player, i never really did much pvp
    in wotlk honor farming is by FAR the easiest thing, compared to classic/tbc

yesterday i just decided to get 120.000 honor. wasnt a problem at all
    so i managed to buy 4x 264er pvp gear in ONE day.
    since you can chance WG marks, shards, arena points
    since you have a pvp dungeon with 4! bosses, dropping up to the best pvp gear
    using daily quests for honor
    changing BG-marks for honor
    WG quests.. where you can make 15.000 honor within 12-15 min

where the hell is that hard to do?

just join WG, when it starts
    do only the bgs that are weekend-dailys or from what you have the fewest tokens

it is THAT easy.
    still having enough things to get 50k honor more

but i actually DIDNT EVEN PVP

therefore here is a huge LOL

and well.. if you really only want to run BGs u still get enough honor to buy all 264 pvp items including the set (given the fact you have enough arena points) within 1 week

i love the time back when it took 1 week to get only 1 new pvp item
    but blizzard had to nerf the game for ppl like u sad it wasnt enough, was it?

i dont mind honor farming, what i hate is the 75k cap. I would do WG a few times a day, and some BGs (IoC mostly) and save up for armor or wrists,belts,boots etc. I hated having to go spend all my honor before i go do WG just incase i would hit the cap.

Derailed the Cereal Thread

15+ Year Old Account

Err...is this about honorfarming being slow, or being boring?

If it's the first option: ROFL
    If it's the second option: Do HC's for Stonekeeper Shards or just stop crying and leave BG's.

Quote Originally Posted by bak00777
    i dont mind honor farming, what i hate is the 75k cap. I would do WG a few times a day, and some BGs (IoC mostly) and save up for armor or wrists,belts,boots etc. I hated having to go spend all my honor before i go do WG just incase i would hit the cap.
    u can still save quests in log
    farm tokens as well

and if you need more than 75k, just change and take in

I do find honor farming fun, but as alliance you have to live with that your groups can go and crash and burn rather usual (Or atleast in my battlegroup) It's a pain with idiots i have to agree, but when your team actually gives an effort i find it entertaining

10+ Year Old Account

the reason i did bgs is because i couldnt bother spending an hour trying to find a group for each heroic...with the new lfg system i can join instances with no effort and then get superior and easier gear in the instance rather than run like 20+ AV's for one lesser quality item....