Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: 2x 23sp or 2x 12sp/10h on boots with dual yellow +7sp slotbonus?

if you make use of the entire 10 second duration of the proc Which doesn't happen at all me thinks.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Darcam
    About the trinket - Sliver vs Abyssal. I found a bit of math supporting me and my assumption.

Quoting The Binkenstein of EJ
    Ok - the above is comparing Dragon Soul with Abyssal

So with the above math you're looking at 202 SP vs 158 SP

...but as you say:
    Umh yea those 2 trinkets are for starting out ele shammys that cant get anything else. The 2 trinkets you currecnt have, OP, are perfectly fine, though i usually laugh at crit on ele shammys, the trinket is still good just replace that when you happen to getDisloged Foreign Object and keep Silver.

Other than that, I would suggest PvPing for the wrathful cape (SP/haste) but you're a little low on hit already so keep the current trinket, get some tier 10 gloves to get that hit up,(getting the t 10 chest will just have you lose even more hit). After the gloves you can replace your sp/hit gem with sp/haste, get the sp/haste cloak for 52k honor and you'll be set.

Seeing that you want to min/max so much, then it seems that maybe you should carry more than one trinket. for fights like saurfang, lady deathwhisper, festergut, even lord marrowgar to a point you have very little movement, therefore in those cases Abyssal Rune would have much better results. In the specific case you pointed out where you are kiting the slime on rotface or maybe even during putricide then maybe that flat sp trinket would win out. Key to doing well is knowing fights and carrying several items to help for specific fights like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Naidia
    Umh yea those 2 trinkets are for starting out ele shammys that cant get anything else. The 2 trinkets you currecnt have, OP, are perfectly fine, though i usually laugh at crit on ele shammys, the trinket is still good just replace that when you happen to getDisloged Foreign Object and keep Silver.

Other than that, I would suggest PvPing for the wrathful cape (SP/haste) but you're a little low on hit already so keep the current trinket, get some tier 10 gloves to get that hit up,(getting the t 10 chest will just have you lose even more hit). After the gloves you can replace your sp/hit gem with sp/haste, get the sp/haste cloak for 52k honor and you'll be set.
    Why laugh over a trinket that adds massive crit and 180 sp within the first 6 seconds? I would rather replace the Sliver with that trinket, me thinks.

I'll check out the cloak, but let me inform you, that my gearplan has been out there for a looong time. No need to tell me about what I will gain or lose when I equip T10 .