Hurricaning from tree form

Anyone else find that when you cast hurricane from tree form it jumps you out of tree form (as expected) but then drops your hurricane cast? Noticed it a lot recently but had it happen a few times before this patch.

Re: Hurricaning from tree form

it does that for every form but boomkin i believe, i'm pretty sure blizzard put it in patch notes that they fixed it (like 3.2) but they didn't, i assume they know it's still bugged

yeah this happened me the other day, mildly annoying but not something in dire need of a fix, they will get around to it soon enough, they have a lot on there plates nowadays
    Quote Originally Posted by Stieger23
    By this logic the moon is more important than the sun. The sun gives us light in the day when we don't need it, but the moon gives us light at night when we do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann
    "Warcraft isn't going to end as long as there still are Orcs."

annoying, true. but hardly game breaking. Blizz has a lot bigger fish to fry before they fix this one IMO.

As everyone else says, annoying yet not gamebreaking. Presuming that the tank is geared/good enough (which most tanks are for anything non-ToC/Frozen Halls), I'll usually just stay in Tauren form on trash doing Hurricanes.

15+ Year Old Account

It's a known bug, use this macro:

#showtip Hurricane
    /cancelform
    /use Hurricane

--- --- --- --- --- --- ---

--- --- --- --- --- --- ---