Love is in the air buff causing auto shot problems

Hi,

Am just wondering if the love is in the buff i causing auto shot to not work for anyone?

This issue started for me last night and am not sure if it is due to the buff but cant place the blame anywhere else.

I will start my rotation and then all of a sudden i will just stop auto shotting... i can still use my yellow dmg attacks but am losing a fair chunk of dps.

Re: Love is in the air buff causing auto shot problems

/use !autoshoot
    /cast <skill>

^macro to most used ability(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aftermidnight
    /use !autoshoot
    /cast <skill>

^macro to most used ability(s)
    I have that on all my macros and even though it should be forcing an auto-shot it isn't. I hope blizz fixes this soon.

10+ Year Old Account

There's been reports that this affects all classes, obviously it's either intentional and will stay or accidental and will be removed.
    "WoW is a game about upgrading your stuff." - Ghostcrawler

Quote Originally Posted by Cilraaz
    anachronistic hypocrites
    Oh noes! We're time traveling hypocrites!

I can't see why it would be intentional for your auto-shots to turn off. It obviously is a bug.

10+ Year Old Account

I made a bug report about this on the official WoW forums and many others have the same problem. The perfumes are causing physical attacks to stop working.
    Quote Originally Posted by BattlemasterSkarab View Post
    GOD's ARMAGEDDON and DOOM'S DAY!!!!!!.... Imagine that...
    4 apocalyptic horsemen
    Sky turned red
    Sun turned black
    All WoW servers down

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Zaraxx
    I can't see why it would be intentional for your auto-shots to turn off. It obviously is a bug.
    Because it's a free 75 AP buff, that stacks with everything, has no holiday duration limit, isn't BOP, and can be stockpiled with a minimum of effort. Seems too good to be true to me.

anachronistic hypocrites

Quote Originally Posted by chelate
    Because it's a free 75 AP buff, that stacks with everything, has no holiday duration limit, isn't BOP, and can be stockpiled with a minimum of effort. Seems too good to be true to me.
    Except it was stated by a blue that the items will disappear when the event is over.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Orionsheart
    Except it was stated by a blue that the items will disappear when the event is over.
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/1/23041...-question.html

Well, hell.

anachronistic hypocrites

In our 10man group last night our enh. shaman har problems with his auto-attack. We figured it might be that extra crit. thing that messed it up so we just stopped using them.

The problem occurs when the buff drops or is gained. It stops autoattacks and any channeled spells as well.

The same problem occurred on twins when you gain the buff from the balls for at least channeled spells. (Drain soul sucks with that stuff )

15+ Year Old Account

Not just hunter, Druid auto atk and skill aswell :'(

And warlock drain soul kept being aborted before getting any ticks off also.

Quote Originally Posted by chelate
    Randomly turning of auto-shot/auto-attack to balance out a free AP buff is the best idea ever.... Come on, be realistic. Of course its a bug. I mean blizzard can screw up so bad to make Ring of Valor and STILL have it in the game 4 seasons later, but no, i refuse to believe they would make that retarded of a decision.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

I noticed my auto shot acting funny lastnight on festergut and couldn't figure out what was going on (i didn't have the love potion, but it seemed to mess up after puking/spore debuff). Can someone share a link of a bluepost on this issue?

It's a bug, when you're using cologne/perfume together for the crit aura it pulses endlessly which causes the interrupts. It's the same issue that occurred with Tier 1 and Tier 2 hunter armor 5pc bonus back in pre-BC days. Used to interrupt crafting anytime you wore the set, basically the same thing. Hopefully it'll be fixed with today's maintenance.