What to get with Frost emblems - enh

So, I'm completely lost as to what to get next with my frost emblems. As of right now i have 93, and after tomorrow will have 120+. So, any input as to what i should get next and why would be greatly appreciated.

Armory link

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Corruptions

Re: What to get with Frost emblems - enh

A life...

More tier10 gear is a good place to start...

Quote Originally Posted by ZzXK
    A life...

More tier10 gear is a good place to start...
    Lol? I was hoping to avoid the trolls, But i guess that's too much to wish for.

Anyways, I was more so asking, for which specific pieces...

Get the belt imo

That was what i was leaning towards, but wanted to get more peoples insight, seeing as how i'm still relatively new to the spec.

considering you're still using the Ulduar crafted belt, i'd say the belt is your best bet.

also, in your legs / boots you're using pure +40ap gems, try swapping to +20ap and +10 haste, that usually sims out better for me ^^

after the belt, id say get some more t10
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

10+ Year Old Account

teir first. Specific pieces are listed in several threads. read them.

Also if you dont have your 4 piece yet, don't bother with off pieces. You have too many things that can drop from ICC to replace your other items to even worry about it. Your best in slot belt is nto from badges, but 4 pieces of your teir are. Teir does not dro from bosses, it drops from venders who are beaten with badges.
    Intel - Core i7-8700K 3.7GHz | MSI - Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC | Corsair - Vengeance LED 32GB DDR4-3400 Memory | Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive | Samsung - 850 Pro Series 1TB 2.5" Solid State Drive | EVGA - GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ACX 3.0 Video Card | Corsair - 850W ATX Power Supply | 2 x HP - Omen 27 27.0" 2560x1440 165Hz Monitor | Microsoft - Windows 10 Home 64-bit