Poll: needs the most buffs

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Most underpowered class

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian
    Again, SS or it didn't happen. It probably didn't ever happen anyway since you would have posted a pic by now if it was true. :-X Don't QQ about things that aren't happening, if you think 8k is to high for a Lavaburst, then go ahead and post it, but don't make yourself look implausible by saying you got a 11.5k Lavaburst crit when you can't show us a screenshot about it.

Not trying to bitch here, but if you can't prove a very implausible looking statement, just don't post it at all.
    Trying to undermine my credibility is kinda low :-X
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

ummmm..... Death knights ?

Deleted

People are voteing ele shamans? WTF? They can practicly chain crit a 1200 res player for 6-8k.. over and over.. The only threat i see to them is a rogue, possibly a DK.

Im not sure what this * most underpowered* refers to, BGs, areana, 5 mans, raids?

Its very different in all those cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Immy
    Balance druids have been shit for 5 years straight.
    Balance was VERY good when 3.0 hit. Only ret paladins and arcane mages could beat balance druids back then.

The only acceptable answer here is ele or boomkin. Some others could use buffs, but those to are netoriously bad.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Chillstream
    People are voteing ele shamans? WTF? They can practicly chain crit a 1200 res player for 6-8k.. over and over.. The only threat i see to them is a rogue, possibly a DK.

Im not sure what this * most underpowered* refers to, BGs, areana, 5 mans, raids?

Its very different in all those cases.
    Shamans have cleanse, so DK has no chance against them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll
    The only acceptable answer here is ele or boomkin. Some others could use buffs, but those to are netoriously bad.
    Ele is fine. I agree on boomkin

Quote Originally Posted by FloppyD
    I run 3 dps and we are 2256 as of now and it consists of me (rogue) my RL friend demo lock and another RL friend shadow priest. nice try though
    Just an armorylink would be nice. I believe it's possible, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by lollero
    Balance was VERY good when 3.0 hit. Only ret paladins and arcane mages could beat balance druids back then.
    Balance only looked good because of naxx trash

Put us in boss only fights and the numbers weren't nearly as high hehe

Hm. I'm going to answer this poll the way most of the wow playerbase would answer it.

Most underpowered class? The one that I'm playing with, and losing in PvP.

and as a follow up?

Most overpowered class? The one that is kicking my ass in PvP right now.

Quote Originally Posted by blahism
    Balance only looked good because of naxx trash

Put us in boss only fights and the numbers weren't nearly as high hehe
    PVP forum. kkthx
    he's talking between 3.0 and wotlk

Quote Originally Posted by Quaro
    Hm. I'm going to answer this poll the way most of the wow playerbase would answer it.

Most underpowered class? The one that I'm playing with, and losing in PvP.

and as a follow up?

Most overpowered class? The one that is kicking my ass in PvP right now.
    wrong

Demo locks? I have seen a lock go Meta and then proceed to take out 2 relentless geared arms warriors like they were paper.

Quote Originally Posted by mgp4ever30
    Demo locks? I have seen a lock go Meta and then proceed to take out 2 relentless geared arms warriors like they were paper.
    if that was the case the warriors had no healers and the lock was nicley geared as well.

Trust me i rolled demo lock in arena and unless you can stop a healer from healing and get that meta to get a good proc etc you're basically just wasting mana.

Why play demo when you can faceroll and do demo burst as Aff?

Only seen one boomkin in arena boomkin/rogue/shaman they hurt like hell.

But why play boomkin when you can do the same or better as feral / resto?
    WEWENTWESS GWALLDATIROR CASUALTY

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Casualty

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&n=Cowsualty

Quote Originally Posted by Slackerz
    GL playing Ele shaman in 2v2.

And the part with the locks.. you got to be kidding me sigh..
    Nobody cares about 2's anyway, Ele is perfectly fine in 3's and 5's. I've played double DPS 2's every season since S3 and managed to get a least 1900+ playing extremely casually. Since you cant even get shoulders in that bracket now anyway it doesnt even matter, just nice to get my lock buddy a weapon every season.

But seriously if you're an ele shaman and you voted ele shaman on this thread you are either
    A. Bad
    B. Clueless
    C. Bad

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge
    Trying to undermine my credibility is kinda low :-X
    Well, I want to see if it actually happened or if you're just shitting us all. If you really want us to believe that it DID happen, you can/should post a SS. That's basicly all I said. I'm not saying you're lying, I'm just saying I need to see it before I'll believe it, and if you can't prove it with a screenshot then that's fine, although you shouldn't expect people to believe a statement which sounds implausible (like this one) if you can't prove it.

Also, even IF this is true, it's one of those once in a lifetime crits which will never ever happen again, thus getting hit by a 11.5k lavaburst just once doesn't change anything about how bad/good the class/spec is seeing as it is 5-9k normally on a decent resi target (and without any ridiculous buffs)

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge
    Just an armorylink would be nice. I believe it's possible, but still.
    See? You just did the same as I did. You asked for him/her to prove something. You believe it's possible, but you need to see it with your own eyes. Same thing as I did with your "OMG 11.5k Lavaburst" story.

So in short? Post a SS and ofcourse I will believe you, post none and I will still think it's bullshit eventhough it might have actually happened.

As I've said, I don't have a screenshot, because screenshots cause a certain amount of lag for me. Sorry bout that.

Anyway, I'm NOT trying to attach the class to one crit. I'm just saying: elementals are doing fine in arena. They are in many wizardcleaves and also in warrior/holypally/ele which is a very strong comp.

And for the love of GOD, stop with the pve comparisons in here. We. Don't. Care.

Quote Originally Posted by lollero
    yeah that's cause of stunfall. they removed it in like, weeks. and balance went back to the shithouse

gg..

Quote Originally Posted by Nece
    This is just my opinion but I think most enhancement dont know to properly play without there wolves. They have a proc on instant cast right and cant stop casting and dispell and the right totems....alot of them dont do that and that is their failure to play beyond "The burst button" :P
    Definitely. I haven't done any arena on my enh shammy yet, but I've tried it out in BGs quite a lot now, and well... Every enhancement shaman out there should try playing without wolves a few BGs. Learn to not burstzomfgwtfbbq stuff, but actually manage totems, root, hex, shear etc. Our burst is pretty good without wolves too, esp. with some lucky frostbrand procs, and as a tauren at least I'm feeling that i can do decent CC.

Enh PvP isn't faceroll, but when you know how to play it, it's fine. Actually it's more of a problem that people consider us free kill without wolves, when three people compete to get the killing blow on you, you're in trouble :P But between rooting, hexing, windfury, maelstrom and the occasional wolves/sham rage, I'm feeling quite good about my enh shaman. And it's so darn fun!
    10 char req. - because explaining is good.

How come you didn't put just "warrior" or "hunter" in those opts?

http://www.sk-gaming.com/arena/player/ There you see the class diversion, bottom 3 are warrior/hunter/druid.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by onaqui
    How come you didn't put just "warrior" or "hunter" in those opts?

http://www.sk-gaming.com/arena/player/ There you see the class diversion, bottom 3 are warrior/hunter/druid.
    Perhaps because Warriors have 2 crazily OP specs, Hunters have 1 and Druids have 1 aswell..? ( I didn't even count Feral because of the huge hit they got after the resi change).

Numbers do NOT say it all, Hunters have always been low represented on higher ratings, but this does NOT make them UP.