Future of Greymane wall quests.

Ya know i just thought of somthing about Cata and worgens.

With the Greymane wall being destroyd im sure the refugess outside the gates will be changed to make maybe worgen guards or somthing.

But then what about the quests for it..

I know that theres that Human that locks kill for the succy demon quest (horde anyway) i remember doing it.

And the quest to head out there looking for one of the AQ scepter shards but then realize it aint there..

So ya just curious what would happen then...
    I AM the world's first Shadow Mage.

Re: Future of Greymane wall quests.

There will be none, worgens break out, it becomes pvp zone, yay ruining a cool place go blizzard!

They all would probably be killed or something, since the Forsaken are advancing from that direction too. About the Succubus thing, you'll just have to do the orc version instead. Not sure about the AQ Shard though.

most zone levels, quest chains, and other current old world content are being changed in cataclysm. that zone will probably be an alliance zone for worgen leveling.

Quote Originally Posted by Amuno
    They all would probably be killed or something, since the Forsaken are advancing from that direction too. About the Succubus thing, you'll just have to do the orc version instead. Not sure about the AQ Shard though.
    omg plz dont say orc version >< i did that at a higher lvl for fun and OMFG you have to find this damn dead orc NPC in barrens and it srsly gives you no actuall hint of wer he is. Says he gets captured by some tribe of pigmen but he is actually in a different tribe area or w/e. ><><>< took sooooooo long!!!!!!
    I AM the world's first Shadow Mage.

15+ Year Old Account
    So wait, on the end of worgen starting quests greymane wall will be in ruins?
    Does that mean there is nothing (except worgens resistance) between advancing undeads from undercity and gilneas city?
    Rules of the internets:

1. There is no RL, only AFK.

2. Welcome to the internets, place where men are men, women are men, and childrend are undercovered FBI agents. Enjoy your stay.

Quote Originally Posted by koljach View Post
    So wait, on the end of worgen starting quests greymane wall will be in ruins?
    Does that mean there is nothing (except worgens resistance) between advancing undeads from undercity and gilneas city?
    Some alliance people showed up (7th legion, if i remember correctly) Anyway, yes, the gate is destroyed but not all of the wall is.

15+ Year Old Account
    Kk man, thanks for fast answer. It's good to hear not all of the wall is destroyed, because remnants of the wall > no wall in war
    Rules of the internets:

1. There is no RL, only AFK.

2. Welcome to the internets, place where men are men, women are men, and childrend are undercovered FBI agents. Enjoy your stay.

IMO id say the AQ chain will be removed come cata.
    its a bit of a stump now since the gates are open. and although its still an epic chain (i did it just for the lolz) i dont see them rewriting a part of it just for the sake of it xD