Muradin's Spyglas work similar to Shadow Weaving Stacks?

Just wondering if anyone knows for sure if you need to let 10 stacks build on Muradine's spyglass, say, before casting SW:P for it to benefit from the Spyglass, or if it will be automatically refreshed.

Right now since I'm not sure I am actually casting a second MF and then a second MB before dropping SW:P to make sure it benefits from the 10 stacks from the trinket.

Re: Muradin's Spyglas work similar to Shadow Weaving Stacks?

the guy below me corrected me i guess..

spell power only resets it not crit..

As it's been said 100000000000000000000000000000 times on this forum, and is included in EVERY SPRIEST GUIDE IN THE KNOWN UNIVERSE:

SW:P don't need recast to benefit from spellpower. It's only critical strike rating that is continuously rolled.

Quote Originally Posted by Eisenshade
    Just wondering if anyone knows for sure if you need to let 10 stacks build on Muradine's spyglass, say, before casting SW:P for it to benefit from the Spyglass, or if it will be automatically refreshed.

Right now since I'm not sure I am actually casting a second MF and then a second MB before dropping SW:P to make sure it benefits from the 10 stacks from the trinket.
    no need to recast for the Spy glass, Spell power is updated on MF refreshes (unless it was changed recently) Shadow weaving is not refreshed to my knowledge so wait for 5 stacks of shadow weaving to cast SW:P.

Crit is not refreshed with mind flay so pre-pot a wild magic, get your 5 stack of shadow weaving, use the Icecrystal trinket then SW:P and try to make sure it never falls off your main target. a 60ish% crit through a long fight can mean lots of extra damage.

www.shadowpriest.com

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    As it's been said 100000000000000000000000000000 times on this forum, and is included in EVERY SPRIEST GUIDE IN THE KNOWN UNIVERSE:

SW:P don't need recast to benefit from spellpower. It's only critical strike rating that is continuously rolled.
    To my knowledge SW:P is not refreshed for Shadow Weaving. Casting SW:P with 1 stack of shadow weaving will result in the entire duration of the SW:P being based off of the 1 stack of shadow weaving.

Sooooo.... get off my dick with the 1000000000000000000000000000000 times balogna.

To my knowledge SW:P is not refreshed for Shadow Weaving. Casting SW:P with 1 stack of shadow weaving will result in the entire duration of the SW:P being based off of the 1 stack of shadow weaving.

Sooooo.... get off my dick with the 1000000000000000000000000000000 times balogna.
    Well, reading the tooltip properly might help.

Tip: if you're not seeing it, the tooltip doesn't even mention Spell Power, just Shadow Damage.

Ah, never did notice that. Thanks for the pointer, and the lack of sarcasm to boot lol

Someone doesn't know how to read the information provided in the Shadow Priest sticky at the top of this forum. And this topic is in about a million forums and it's been stated many times that the MF refresh mechanic updates your current level of SP. What can' be rolled on SW:P varies, generally speaking critical strike chance buffs and debuffs can and % modifiers on yourself or % modifier buffs if you like. Anything else for the most part cannot.