Sindragosa bugged :(

Hey..

we just had some struggeling with d/cs and stuff on sindragosa (10man)...

after we got back the trash spawned (ones in the front) and the dragons in the back werent. we killed the front ones and the back dragons spawned in the air but they simply dont land.

we can taunt/dg w/e ranged attack do on them but nothing happens. sindragosa is flying around, not targetable, and the other 2 simply dont care to land....

were w8ing for like 20mins now, reset, regroup and ofc 20mins w8ing...

im quite sure more ppl found out the hard way that this cant be avoided. but r there ppl who actualy got them to land again? or even coudl pull the boss again?

thanks in advance...

Re: Sindragosa bugged :(

Hey...

Next time... use less dots... and people might read... your message...
    "If you need to add '10char' to be able to post, don't bother posting at all."

10+ Year Old Account

you need to wait for the dragons to respawn before you kill the front packs, since killing them is what triggers the dragons to land. This is only a problem during respawns, so the only solution i know of after this happens is a soft reset.
    Einstien trolled Newton so hard with general relativity

You can dot/dps both Spinestalker and Rimefang down when they patrol out in the open. It just takes some time
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnan
    Hey...

Next time... use less dots... and people might read... your message...
    dots r for free. if you dont like it ................................

then just dont bother to answer?

Ye our 25man group act just encountered this prob too.
    Came back from a wipe, cleared trash that respawned, when the dragons respawned they just flew about without landing at all.. It was close to raid time so we called it there but must be a new bug i gess XP

Soft Reseting didnt seem to help in this case.

Yeah, it bugged on us last night also. We wiped in 10 man at 40k HP (>1%) left. Next 5 pulls were bugged ><

GG Blizzard and having a buggy encounter. I think it all stems from that fact that she immediatly agros AFTER both Mini Dragons are killed.

Change that fact, and the bug goes away.
    I don't heal STUPID, Stupid SHOULD HURT!
    Syntyche - Disc Priest