Thread: <?

<?

new mods delete post at random?

Re: <?

lol, Another one that didn't get into the little mod party.

Deleted

Stop making stupid, irrelevant comments, and they won't get deleted then.

/thread

Not really at random and as things are the Warrior mods have been pretty lax and nice, letting topics derail a bit and letting snarky comments pass.

Go to the DK board sometime, say one thing out of line and BAM! Suspended, deleted, banned, etc.

Either way, keep it polite, keep it interesting, keep it about the game and not that one guy's mom. You know who I'm talking about, yeah, his mom is like a door handle, everyone gets a turn. (His wife is even worse.)

i posted about a 2handed mace
    since-there really hasn't been a good one
    and now there is in icc
    and it was deleted, i was questioning, i've never had a post deleted before

Your topic was conversational, and could be summarized into "Oo, look, there's new loot!" and nothing else. Had it been: "Would this be better than this?" or etc, or something containing intellectual contribution, it may have been locked for duplicity, or left alone.

But yes, your topic was removed. In the future, do not post topics about topics. If you have a question about moderation, please PM a moderator or Boub.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Xheoul View Post
    Send that bitch a smiley face...Bitches loooove smilie faces.

Just for clarification...it wasn't a new mod that did it. I didn't doll out the hammer...just quietly did what
    I've done to hundred's of other posts like it, you've just not seen them. There's no foul here, but if the OP wants more of an explanation, he/she can pm me.
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org