Thread: Dante's Inferno

Dante's Inferno

Pretty good game.

Re: Dante's Inferno

For the first few hours its good, and then its a bunch of Arenas.

It's story feels knock off of God of War. (even if it isnt)

7.5/10 in my opinion.

15+ Year Old Account

god of war with a new graphic style, even the weapon work the same.. i dont see whats so original about it
    oh great they made the 7 hell.. thats it

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni

It's story is a knock off of God of War.
    The story is a part of the Divine Comedy by Dante Alighieri, so if anything, God of War got its story from Dante's Inferno.

Quote Originally Posted by Melarix
    The story is a part of the Divine Comedy by Dante Alighieri, so if anything, God of War got its story from Dante's Inferno.
    So it is. But still, a similar storyline between two games is not a good thing in a game market, especially when the game-play is similar to the same game.

EDIT: because I am a perfectionist

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni
    So it is. But still, a similar storyline is not a good thing.
    in this case its worse since the gameplay mechanic are about the same lol

well seeing how the guy who made God of War made Dante's Inferno, but i still think it was a really good game. I enjoyed it quite much, i would give it a 9.0 / 10
    "We shall strike down our foe with sharp steel and cold hearts. The weak die so that the strong prevail and none shall be spared. Then and only then will our enemies know the true meaning of fear." - Malekith, the Witch King of Naggaroth
    Quote Originally Posted by Dant
    Blizzard won't do anything stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm
    Thrall is too naive and incompetent

Looks really good.
    Have been waiting for it for a while now.
    I'm a bit disapointed though => it's said to be 7hours long approx. that's quit short.

Quote Originally Posted by Melarix
    God of War got it's story from greek lore. Greeks were alive before Dante Alighieri.

This game is a GoW ripoff. Its a pretty good ripoff up until the second third of the game, at which point it gets OK. At the third third it turns to crap until the fight with the devil, its like they half-assed this part to get the game out on time.

Dante's inferno gets a 4/10 from me.

its pretty poor, they put all the work in the first part started to get bored in the 2nd then totaly gave up and released it in the third.

also the God of War story, is not based on any form of mythology relating to cratos (the greek spelling) rather bits and peices from all sides of greek mytholgy, some mythology relates to him being a titan and others a winged enforcer for zues. cratos in greek mytholgy means strengh.

other differences the boundries of the game, GoW set in greek mythology, dantes inferno is 9 circles of hell.
    these are very different from each other.

the only thing that is similar is the fact that you play a fallen crusader of sorts in both.

10/10 this game is great, but it is a bit..... Graphic and whats up with FULL Nudity? lawls...

BTW: This game is highly inappropriate for children... Like sticking some guys tongue on a spike the making the spike move resulting in ripping his face in half.