Thread: Viable 3s comp?

Viable 3s comp?

I hate to post these type of questions here but I couldn't find much info on the exact comp I'm looking for anywhere else (which probably answers my question). But does anyone think a prot pally, rogue, and resto druid would be a very competitive comp or a complete waste of time?

We haven't started yet but the rogue and I (pally) do 2s together and aren't half bad. We have good chemistry and thought what would be better for a 3s than a druid for heals.

I'm open to your opinions and critisim but please keep the flaming and trolling out of this thread.

I am Warlock - Play Free Online Games

99.99% of my posts are done via iPhone. Expect typos as it likes to change my words and doesn't pick up on MMO lingo very well.

Re: Viable 3s comp?

The biggest issue I would see with this is that you would have to time CC very well in order to down anything. If you picked up a disc priest instead of the resto druid you may have enough offense to actually kill something. You might think about changing to retprot to help with some additional damage as well. This kind of 3s will depend on well timed switches and coordinated CC's (sap, stun, fear/cyclone, blind)

Re: Viable 3s comp?

Quote Originally Posted by Rayzan
    I hate to post these type of questions here but I couldn't find much info on the exact comp I'm looking for anywhere else (which probably answers my question). But does anyone think a prot pally, rogue, and resto druid would be a very competitive comp or a complete waste of time?

We haven't started yet but the rogue and I (pally) do 2s together and aren't half bad. We have good chemistry and thought what would be better for a 3s than a druid for heals.

I'm open to your opinions and critisim but please keep the flaming and trolling out of this thread.
    Well, you have all the basics that a team needs -
    a MS debuff
    a high end dps
    a class that has spammible CC
    a FotM class (prot/ret spec)
    a class with immunities and big timers

I would say yes, but your HoJ and KS are on same DR timer, for a rush down kill I would not use both timers on same target.