really need advice

hello i have fury warrior +5.3gs and cant get above 4k single target, trying to stack more arp gems still no progress. my rotation ww-bt-instant slam/hs-.. have seen lesser geared players passing my dps

name zodiark
    realm turyalon

hope i get some reply

Re: really need advice

1: gear score means nothing

2: please explain your rotation a little more specifically what is your top damage ability on single target.

3: armory link please.

4: see 1.

10+ Year Old Account

Did you even read my response to your other thread?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/class-wa...26/#msg2136926
    And you should not be using slam if WW or BT is about to come up. Probably after 1.6 sec left on BT /WW CD you should not slam(That's what landsoul's advises me).
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom
    Did you even read my response to your other thread?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/class-wa...26/#msg2136926
    And you should not be using slam if WW or BT is about to come up. Probably after 1.6 sec left on BT /WW CD you should not slam(That's what landsoul's advises me).
    yes i did im thankfull for your response as im changing what i can to follow your guideline thank you hope to see some progress x

Quote Originally Posted by Hakto
    1: gear score means nothing

2: please explain your rotation a little more specifically what is your top damage ability on single target.

3: armory link please.

4: see 1.
    dont know how to link my armory
    i use on single targets bt and ww still my melee does the top damage

Sounds like you are not using Heroic Strike as part of your single target rotation. Rage is rarely a problem and I find I can pretty much spam it without worrying.

Try BT/WW instead of WW/BT. Less overlapping of CD's. Spam HS/Cleave when rage allows. Other than that, there is very little to know about a fury warrior.

I once agreed to DPS a Togc25 for a friends guild and got called in to sub in a hockey game. I had another real life friend that never touched a melee class and it only took me 5 minutes to teach him how to play my fury warrior and at least pull very competitive DPS. He went on to lead DPS on NRB, Jaraxxus, Twins, and every attempt on Anub.

Point: Fury warriors are easy to play good. They're only moderately difficult to play great.

Point: Fury warriors are easy to play good. They're only moderately difficult to play great.
    Doesn't that pretty much go for every Class/Race/Spec now, especially if people put in the 10 minutes it takes to read a thread.

In all seriousness, Fury Warriors are extremely easy to play after spending 5 mins on this site, elitist jerks, or taking the 30 mins to go over rotations on Landsoul's spreadsheet (the single easiest and best option a warrior has).

Side note:
    Personally, I've spent a lot of time theory-crafting and reading numerous threads to squeeze out an extra 10-15 DPS. My gear isn't the greatest - not gonna bother linking armory (0 pieces from 25 man content, and 0 tier 10 pieces), due to not being able to raid due to some RL stuff. Got invited this past Tuesday and on Deathbringer I put out 7900 DPS. Landsoul's sheet had me capped at 8100 for my gear. Kinda nice to know a computer can barely beat me! The main reason why I can do that much DPS is because I scored my Shadow's Edge. In other words - spend the Gold/Badges and get yourself a Shadow's Edge!

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...yon&cn=Zodiark

you have WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY too much hit and expertise, i would trade out the hit trinket for something like Banner of Victory or something like that, would get you closer to the procced ArP cap, and give you an ATP proc, instead of way more hit than you need.

But take what i say with a grain of salt, since i dont DPS with my warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Kivothe
    Doesn't that pretty much go for every Class/Race/Spec now, especially if people put in the 10 minutes it takes to read a thread.

In all seriousness, Fury Warriors are extremely easy to play after spending 5 mins on this site, elitist jerks, or taking the 30 mins to go over rotations on Landsoul's spreadsheet (the single easiest and best option a warrior has).

Side note:
    Personally, I've spent a lot of time theory-crafting and reading numerous threads to squeeze out an extra 10-15 DPS. My gear isn't the greatest - not gonna bother linking armory (0 pieces from 25 man content, and 0 tier 10 pieces), due to not being able to raid due to some RL stuff. Got invited this past Tuesday and on Deathbringer I put out 7900 DPS. Landsoul's sheet had me capped at 8100 for my gear. Kinda nice to know a computer can barely beat me! The main reason why I can do that much DPS is because I scored my Shadow's Edge. In other words - spend the Gold/Badges and get yourself a Shadow's Edge!
    Play a great feral druid lol. I've just started playing one, and its a LOT more complicated then cooldown mashing on my warrior, and with the nerfs the potential to roflstomp meters is gone. Its still interesting and fun to play though and I'm continuing to work on it.

On topic: you have too much hit and expertise rating.
    1. Since you should be attacking from behind, the soft cap of 214 expertise rating (6.5%) is all you will ever need.
    2. Dual wielding leaves you with 26% chance to miss ... white attacks. Specials (WW, BT, HS) are all subject to the much smaller 8% miss rate (on a level 83 boss). Since you have 3/3 precision, that means you only need 5% or 164 hit rating to never miss a yellow attack (WW, BT, HS). Since any hit past that is only increasing your white damage, you are only getting a small return for taking up itemization with it, and it is better spent elsewhere. If you have rage issues, pump your hit rating up slowly until you reach a balance (since its those 26% base miss white hits that generate your rage).

So .. absolutely replace that +hit trinket (Banner of Victory is normal ToC drop and easily farmable) and regem any mixed gems you have that you don't need for your meta requirements with raw +ArP until you reach soft cap (1399[100%]-trinket proc[768]=631). After that just slowly replace any gear with +hit or +exp as you come across it, even if GearScore says your slightly downgrading. Remember that 45896712 hit rating looks great on GearScore, but doesn't increase your DPS much at all (hence the fail of relying too much on GearScore).

Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by MacCry
    dont know how to link my armory
    i use on single targets bt and ww still my melee does the top damage
    Heroic strike should be top damage on single target at around 26-30% of damage done.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kivothe
    Ugh. That is the one part of Landsoul's spreadsheet I fucking hate - fury rotation isn't rocket science, so there is no need to have all this go to (h) go to (g) shit. And how am I going to remember all those damn numbers for the "rotation"? 3.5 seconds this, 1.6 seconds that. The only really important part is the slam guidelines, and those are just common sense for the most part (don't clip BT or WW for slam).
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS