Specific proccs/buffs highlighted - Satrina's Buff Frames.

allright, so quick: Satrina's buff frames.

i have 3 "buff Frames", 1 for buffs, 1 for debuffs and 1 for proccs and trinkets.

for both buffs and proccs id like to highlight some, and the opposite to others (transparacy to 50%).

forexample on the procc frame id like my Trinkets and T10 set bonus's at 100% transparacy(highlighted) and the rest at 50-75% Trans.

so question is, how do i change durability of spicific buffs and debuffs? in the same frame? i COULD make a new frame for the few buffs and proccs i want highlighted.. but it would look stupid as hell and take up too much space.

i do realise this topic is against forum rules, but ill check it for responses in 6 hours when i wake up, and then delete it in any case. its just something id like a quick answer to.

Thanks in advance and sorry
    True wisdom is to look beyond your own opinion.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Specific proccs/buffs highlighted - Satrina's Buff Frames.

Satrina's rules are frame-wide. I know of no way to have it specifically highlight only some buffs/debuffs that show in a single frame.

are there any other Button-Facade able buff frames that can supprt such a feature, that still are very leight-weight?

You could probably do it with Power Auras, but that would be an insane amount of work configuring all those events.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Actually, for ease of use and depth of options, SBF is pretty much unreplaceable. There ARE other buff addons that are highly configurable, but none are buttonfacade compatible, and they all configure via lua instead of in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by Simbert
    You could probably do it with Power Auras, but that would be an insane amount of work configuring all those events.
    PA will not be an option since it'd take me MONTHS, to configure, and even then id still find a few buffs once in a while i didn't add.

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble
    Actually, for ease of use and depth of options, SBF is pretty much unreplaceable. There ARE other buff addons that are highly configurable, but none are buttonfacade compatible, and they all configure via lua instead of in-game.
    that's where the issue pops up. ive seen what im wishing for done by a few people in different UI's, but i can't seem to find the screenshots of the UI's now that i tryed to configure it myself.

but basicly what i want done is either the standard buffs like Fortitude, kings, wisdom, intellect, ect, those Pre-combat long/semi-long duration buffs changed to 50% or 100%, and the others to 50/100% (havn't decided yet which of the two groups of buffs i want transparent or at 100% trans.

As far as I know it is only per frame you can adjust the appearance, though come the next major release of the addon, whenever that will eventually be there is suppoosed to be almost a snapping of frames so you could have some adjacent ones, to do what you want and they will adjust accordingly to the number within any frame.
    Been an upcoming feature for a long time and through several major game patches so unfortunatly I am doubtul of it being soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.