Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Lag on your servers

Idk.. here is a video of bleeding hollow lag

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11bDIkBsw94

0 lag on whisperwind. Only time I lag is in raids, and thats from my shtty vid card

The lag on tichondirous happens about the same time every day. around 8pm server it slowly builds up until you practically can't do anything. During this time it is a good idea to run a random heroic. The trick though is to get inside and never loot anything.

The moment you loot is the moment it has to contact your own server to give you the items. Let everyone else loot and you can still roll on whatever pops up, there will be a 2-3 min wait before you receive it but you shouldn't lag on your actions. The only real problem with this is it might take 5-10 mins to zone into the dungeon because of the lag.

Lucky for us though, the lag disappears all of the sudden around 10:30pm server. There's no server restart or anything. This kinda makes me wonder what could cause it to lag at the same time every day and be fixed without a restart. Does blizz have norton anti-virus scanning every day at this time on the servers?

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account

The lag on Gurubashi US has been alot worse in the last few days. It takes like 10 minutes to log in (not necessarily in Dalaran) and often at times you can't do your valiant/champion duels or buy/sell from merchants. The game is almost unplayable from approximately 3 pm to 10 pm server time.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Zoning in takes a long time, but after 7pm I cannot enter Dalaran on Kazzak because it's just too much for my scrawney interwebz.

i blame gearscore

Quote Originally Posted by STIG
    i blame gearscore
    This.

On a srs note: Lightbringer aka Lagbringer, is awful as well. impossible to raid on weds and thurs.

Quote Originally Posted by nko13
    Maybe the time has come finally, the death of wow might be around the corner...
    9 days and counting...
    You're awesome! My favourite doomsayer!

I don't have any problems raiding and such. Only looting in raids can be a problem. Talking to npcs, getting items from the bank/mailbox is the worst. The other day it took minutes for each item i wanted from my mailbox

And no it's not spells and certainly not the valentine event that's causing it.

I play on two different EU servers: Dragonblight and Twilight's Hammer.
    TH is fine for me. I've seen others complain about lag, but never really experienced any of it, having a stable ms of around 30.
    Dragonblight on the other hand, lots of lootlag, getting random dc's when changing zones (its appears to be the loading of new objects/npc's that's messing me up) random spikes, chatlag, everything.
    It seems to happen in 'waves', disappearing as fast as it came.
    Weird stuff, bro : (

Scarlet Crusade is almost unplayable at peak play times. Mostly since 3.3.2 hit and amplified by the holiday. Mail lag, broken AH, ICC raids are being canceled on a nightly basis because of the lag from relasing/rezzing, trade lag, lag from getting healthstones, soul shards etc etc.

It's ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon
    If you check the news section to the left of the login screen, you will see that lots of servers are experiencing a lot of lag and they are working on it.
    and if you check the calendar Christmas is coming...... which will happen first?

the lag on Thrall (as usual) sucks - movement, mail, looting, casting... its insanely bad

The lag problem was already pretty bad, but it's going to get even worse with the addition of Love is in the Air and the Lunar Festival.
    Strikke 80 Holy Paladin/Darkspear US

Crazy lag on my server as well, Quel'Thalas EU. Logging in, checking mail, buying/selling from vendors takes ages. And I can't usually play until the evening so by the time I get online the server is floodede with people and the lag gets even worse.

What do you mean about lag? On Hellfire-EU there is no lag. It's just framerates at a more slower pace in order to better see scenery. Working as intended...

/sarcasm off