Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: RATE THE ICC 10 MAN BOSSES

Quote Originally Posted by Lotharion
    Even if your healer is skilled, they can still get really unlucky and lose stacks.

You can't really get unlucky on fights like Gunship, Deathwhisper or Marrogear. All of them are far easier.
    I don't know, think our healers dropped stacks like mad the first time and I think we 1 shot her. I'm talking about my own experience with the encounters, hence I rate it second easiest.

Re: RATE THE ICC 10 MAN BOSSES

1. Gunship Battle - Is it even possible to wipe on this?
    2. Marrowgar - Extremely easy, especially with stacking to avoid the coldflame.
    3. Deathwhisper - Was a bit more difficult pre-nerf, but not anymore
    4. Dreamwalker - As long as your healing rotation with portals is down, it's very easy.
    5. Festergut - Not hard to make 2 ranged groups + 1 melee, and spores move accordingly.
    6. Saurfang - As long as your melee isnt aoeing, and your pally tanks arent taunting improperly, it's not bad.
    7. Rotface - People tend to be dumb with the oozes on this one.
    8. Blood Princes - Lots of aoe type things the raid has to be aware of, and ranged tank needs to be on top of things.
    9. BQL - Bite rotations can be a bit tricky at first, the nerf to make them not happen during the fear made it much easier.
    10. Sindragosa - I dunno this fight just didnt seem to take us as long as Putricide. We got it on our 5th pull. Once you master the blocks (in all phases) the fight becomes pretty much tank n spank.
    11. Putricide - Just way too much RNG for me. Took us the most pulls, by far (aside from Arthas).
    12. Lich King - We havent killed yet and havent had much chance to try (Super Bowl + Valentines day ruining consecutive sunday raids) but what I've seen, it's hard.

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Rate the ICC 10 man bosses

10. Valithria
    3. Gunship Battle
    1. Lord Marrowgar
    2. Lady Death
    6. Festergut
    5. Rotface
    4. Deathbringer Saurfang
    9. Blood Queen
    7. Professor Putricide
    11. Sindragosa