Is it worth it to switch specs?

I usually run with a resto shaman and ret paladin so I get 6% haste from them leaving me just under the soft haste cap but the problem is I'm finding alot of ICC gear lacks the haste I need. So would it be worth to drop a few points from Revitalize and pick up CF to make up for it? My guild is currently working on Putricide 10 and we're about to start on Festergut/Rotface in 25, to give you an idea of what gear is available to me.

Any other helpful tips would be great. I'm currently top of the list for Althor's Abbacus so I can finally drop Forethought talisman (if Althor's Abbacus ever drops).

Armory link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...inger&cn=Tyrre

Re: Is it worth it to switch specs?

http://www.wowarmory.com/talent-calc...00531050313051
    I would take 3% haste over living seed any day at least. Revitalize is very nice to have on putricide as far as I remember, as you can give the abomination sorely needed energy as well as the normal raid help. But I'm not sure how it is different in 10man vs 25man, as I'm no longer resto and always optimized for 25man.

There are plenty of existing threads discussing this, but the general consensus is that it doesn't matter what your haste is on your gear, the 7 points you have to give up from the Resto tree to get CF aren't worth giving up. Ie, Revitalize, Living Seed, Empowered Touch, Natural Perfection - on their own compared to CF they aren't quite as good, but a couple of them together definitely are.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!

I don't remember seeing anywhere a consensus about not getting Celestial Focus. Almost always, it is recommended to get CF unless you are haste-capped. You don't have to give up Empowered Touch or Revitalize to get it.

In 25-man fights, you don't need more than 3 pts. in Nature's Bounty since you will be focusing on rejuvenation rather than nourish (assuming raid-healing). You will also not need Living Seed.

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?drui...D1UUoHy,,11403

Quote Originally Posted by Entbark
    I don't remember seeing anywhere a consensus about not getting Celestial Focus. Almost always, it is recommended to get CF unless you are haste-capped. You don't have to give up Empowered Touch or Revitalize to get it.
    Well, the majority of Resto druids I see posting on here agree that CF is not worth the talents you give up in the resto tree.

In 25-man fights, you don't need more than 3 pts. in Nature's Bounty since you will be focusing on rejuvenation rather than nourish (assuming raid-healing). You will also not need Living Seed.
    Perhaps focusing on Rejuv, but there are plenty of fights that still require direct healing. In fact, looking at a fairly recent World of Logs report Living Seed counted for 3.3% of my healing across all the fights we did (first wing, Rotface, Festergut and a few attempts at Blood Princes). The absolute best possible gain from Celestial Focus is 3%, so there's no way I'd ever give up LS for it, especially when I'd have to give up other talents as well (such as Nature's Bounty and Natural Perfection as you have done).

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...zsj/details/2/

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!

I'm not saying that all druids should spec the way I suggested. It's more for druids under the haste cap that are raid-healing. Nature's Bounty and Living Seed are great for tank-healing.

I haven't seen any strong arguments for taking Natural Perfection. The strongest argument would be if you use 4-pc. tier 9 and are haste-capped. Choice of spending those two extra points (three, if you take one from Revitalize) in either NP or Tranquil Spirit.