kaboomkin question about macros

i've tried to see if i could try making macros for my moonkin but i cant seem to make the macros work. is there any macros that would work for me.

Re: kaboomkin question about macros

yes there is tons of macros what work great for boomers what you looking for ?
    and maybe list a few you tired and we can see what your doing wrong

blah should of posted 2 you should have
    /cast [target=mouseover] Rebirth
    /castsequence reset=target Insect Swarm,Moonfire,

the sec one works different for some people no clue why for me it will show a pic of wha t cast is next on the sequence for some people it does not no clue why

and first one is great for like 1 sec rez reaction time just pick a bind for me f1 move mouse over player or frame hit bind will rez and you keep your target, you can also set it up to innervate your mage's since all they do is wine for them

thank you, is there any others. is there a way to delay a macro because my ofspec is bear and i'm trying to make it charge then swipe but i doesnt work the way its suppose to because it makes me charge and swipe at the same time while the target is still far away to take any damage yet.

Not since like 1.0 can u add a pause
    but prob just /castsequence reset=2 charge,swipe should just make it a 2 push command not sure never used a macro for something like that

Deleted

If you want a macro, you really need to let us know what you want. Not really many moonkin specific macros out there, to be honest. Most would be to make a mouseover rebirth or a macro to cast innervate on a specific person. I can't think of any sort of macro that i need at the moment.

i made my guild's disc priest make a power infusion macro for me last night =D

The Moonkin Repository
    Moonkin forums for beginners and experienced players alike
    Moonkin TTT Thread with Wrathcalcs
    Check it out, good stuff in there

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Aluana
    i made my guild's disc priest make a power infusion macro for me last night =D
    The only problems with that is that power infusion is largely wasted on us, unless it comes up during lunar eclipse. Can we trust a priest to note the blue moon over our heads in the middle of a fight? :P

i made a macro for that too, sends a tell with a large x border that has PI in the middle of it xD, and i yell at her over vent sometimes too

The Moonkin Repository
    Moonkin forums for beginners and experienced players alike
    Moonkin TTT Thread with Wrathcalcs
    Check it out, good stuff in there

I have all of my heals and CC on focus macro. Ofcourse, now a days we all have a nifty focus modifier key, so you dont really NEED any of those, but for me, having my focus effecting stuff (weather it be silencing shot on my hunter, wind shear on my shaman or cyclone one my druid) separeted from my "standard" keys makes it that much more clear to manage who is getting what. Mainly PvP stuff, thou id say that any dps with a CC spells should be proficient on using it on focus target, be it via macro or modifier key.

I have all of my castable heals, innervate and rebirth on mouse over macro. Nothing much, but if you are the type that can keep your eyes on the raid while fighting, it can be a life saver.

I use various assis and target macros. Helps a lot if your still figuring out the nuts and bolt of given encounter. Faster target acquisition = less down time = better dps.

I have a macro that casts tree ants and makes them attack my target. Not mandatory but sure is nifty. Need them to target something else? Target it and push you macro. Faster than klicking with a mouse.

Last but not least, i use a macro that annouces to /raid who is my resurrection target. Not every one uses grid/healbot/etc

All of these macros can be found by googling "druid macros". If you cant find any, PM me and ill send them to you.

Hope this helps.
    Khad

Ipit, Finnish speaking 25 raiding guild on Lightbringer-EU is recruiting. Check our website for more info.

Deleted

I can't remember the last time i healed in a fight. If you have to heal in moonkin spec, something is wrong :P Heck, im completely oblivious to my decurse and abolish poison too, for that matter.

Funny offtopic story: After our raid tonight, we went and did the weekly raid - Noth the Plaguebringer. We were going for a super fast kill, and suddenly 15 people died. None of us had thought about dispelling. It was a sobering thought, coming from killing Arthas, to wiping in Naxx.

Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I can't remember the last time i healed in a fight. If you have to heal in moonkin spec, something is wrong :P Heck, im completely oblivious to my decurse and abolish poison too, for that matter.

Funny offtopic story: After our raid tonight, we went and did the weekly raid - Noth the Plaguebringer. We were going for a super fast kill, and suddenly 15 people died. None of us had thought about dispelling. It was a sobering thought, coming from killing Arthas, to wiping in Naxx.
    you make me giggle IRl

If its not a dps race (most fights are not) im giving quite a bit of my attention to curses, poisons and to mana/healthbars. If i loose a GCD to give one to our healers, its a win in most cases. Only mana regen talent i have is OOC, and still most of the time i finnish the fight with more than 40% mana. Dots are in, so why not toss in a rejuvenation for some one in need. Only thing i loose is mana, and that i have plenty.

Another thing, while in 25man raids, this sort of extra curriculum activity is not needed and most of the times useles, in 10mans it often the difference between a smooth one or a rough one. Then again, we run with just 2 healers...

Tools for the tools box i say. Better to know/can/have and not need than need and not have.

Khad

P.s. Personally, a moonkin that doesnt know how to heal if need be, is just a waisted spot that could have been filled with mage or a lock.
    Ipit, Finnish speaking 25 raiding guild on Lightbringer-EU is recruiting. Check our website for more info.

Deleted

I guess it depends on who you run with and how serious people are - dont get me wrong, ive been in fights that has just gone haywire where i heal the tank in a desperate attempt to save us from a wipe, but it is the vast minority of fights that this happens.