Any suggestions from more knowledgable mages?

Here is my armory link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...en&cn=Magicmon

Im just wondering if anyone has some tweaks/suggestions to make about my mage overall that may be beneficial to my damage output.

Any information would be helpful, Im just interested to see what other people can tell me to help me be the best i can be.

Thanks

Edit : Two things i forgot to point out. The Bracers are pvp simply because they were better than the Dark Essence Bindings I had. And the SP trinket im trying to replace with Spyglass from 10man ICC.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Any suggestions from more knowledgable mages?

pretty sure BAM answers them questions.
    BfA Beta Time

Yeah. I suppose so. But i was looking for specific things from people. Not a sticky. It is a nice sticky though :P

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by moveth
    Yeah. I suppose so. But i was looking for specific things from people. Not a sticky. It is a nice sticky though :P
    if you read the sticky, and then look at your mage, there would be nothing anyone could say that would be new.

want tips on enchants since some of yours are bad? its got it.
    want tips on specs since yours is bad? its got it.
    want tips about gemming since yours are bad? its got it.
    want tips about what items to get and what stats to look for? its got it.
    BfA Beta Time

True, but creating a topic allows me to communicate with people rather than a wall of text.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by moveth
    True, but creating a topic allows me to communicate with people rather than a wall of text.
    ...through a wall of text. unless you personally call me on the phone asking me these questions, responses are the same level of communication and interactions as a sticky.
    BfA Beta Time

My point being. I cant ask a sticky "What about this" and have it respond as you or another person would. Now. Back on topic, any thoughts on my actual character?

Firstly if I was you id re-roll gnome ^_^
    Get yourself tier gloves and head
    Lose some hit
    For your meta to work you need only TWO BLUE GEMS
    So just use two. not every slot that can give you a blue gem 23 sp > 17SP 10 spirit
    That's all I can conjure up at the moment, If any more thoughts come into my head i'll let you know
    http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww163/Jaqerainey/raineynezmoth1.jpg

as above, meta gem requirements, + tuskarr's on boots(spirit is pretty poor without t9 2/5).
    if you would have posted in the sticky thread, im sure the response would be similar. and like, a post like this on ej would earn a banhammer for hand holding, if writer of said faq has directed you in the correct direction then im pretty confident he wouldn't steer you wrong.
    rawr works, get it learn to effectively use it, love it.

Lets see...

Dump Nevermelting Ice Crystal. Get Muradin's Spyglass or even Abyssal Rune.
    Change boot enchant to Tuskarr's Vitality.

Build looks ok, but you can drop IA to 2/3 and drop the point in SoTM and put 2/2 into Magic Attunement.

Well. Ive been trying to get the rune for 6 hours. Its never gonna happen. Spyglass wont either (9 times its never dropped). Meh. Im done trying -.-

Getting 500 of these "Help me not suck" threads is very annoying. Everyday I see the same post from a different user. Its highly inefficient. Don't mean to be an ass, but cmon...

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by rathofvol
    Getting 500 of these "Help me not suck" threads is very annoying. Everyday I see the same post from a different user. Its highly inefficient. Don't mean to be an ass, but cmon...
    this is the reason i wrote the FAQ, to cut down the number of these threads and keep the forum lively with actual discussion. but i guess no matter how hard i try, people will be retarded.
    BfA Beta Time

15+ Year Old Account

I have no problem with these threads. Would be nice if people followed the sticky. It looks like you've already been following some 'advice' people have given. I'm going to give you more and some contradictory:

Gems: Yellow sockets should be sp/haste gems for the socket bonus, not pure red gems (heck, at some point Arcane Mages start putting sp/haste gems in red sockets). Get the socket bonus for your gloves and chest (yes, put a blue sp/spirit gem in there). Put a pure SP gem in your boots and forfeit the socket bonus.

Drop Mining and get a better profession. Any non-gathering profession works (tailoring is a good fit with enchanting).

Drop 45 emblems of triumph on a Talisman of Resurgence to replace the Abyssal Rune (yes, it's better).

Get T10 Helm next and then T10 Gloves.

If you do 25s and/or have a spriest or boomkin with you, you are way of hit cap and can afford to lose some. If not, you are slightly over hit cap and can afford to lose some. You'll have to figure out where to get the gear to do that yourself.

http://www.codeplex.com/Rawr