Thread: Enhance t10

Enhance t10

I was just wondering what pieces of t10 other enhance shamans will be getting. ATM im using t10 shoulders/head and i was thinking of getting chest and legs next as i have 170 frost badges atm and perhaps upgrading to t9.5 hands and keeping them since i only raid in a 10 man guild. here is my armory http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=P%C3%A1ncake whats everyone else planning on doing?

Re: Enhance t10

Get rid of the expertise trinket and buy the frost vendor trinket.

Did you even read what a wrote lol? 4 piece t10 > trinket, thanks though.

You should have bought the trinket before any piece of t10 though. The best 'offpiece' you can get is the BoE leather chest from ICC25 but that's gonna cost you some gold, and then you can get t10 legs and gloves with it. After that, I guess you should check wowhead for other good offpieces, or just go for 5/5 after all.

Ah i dont think so the 2 set bonus is very good better then the trinket upgrade i would say. Although i dont have numbers to back that up so i cant be to sure. Are u talking about http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50656? is it really worth it when we get alot of benefit from having intel on mail gear? Im thinking t9.5 hands will be best for the moment until i can get my hands on tokens to upgrade my t10 then ill probably switch to 5/5.

@Didoy please read my post i said i only raid in a 10 man guild.

Herkuml War Token trinket's pretty much BiS by a long margain for most enh shamans, i bought that first, now ive got the fast set bonus of the gloves / shoulders but going for one of the bigger pieces next, unsure which first though, probably helm to keep my 2 set t9 for a little longer then can swap 2 set t9 for 4 set t10 right away.
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

Why do you start a thread for advice when you cant accept the fact that you should get the trinket before your shitty 251lvl pieces. You already have the 2 set bonus.

Why do u state ur opinion like it's fact? If you could please link me info that proves that the trinket is better then going for my 2/4 set first that would be wonderful and if u were to read what i posted you would notice i was wondering what pieces of t10 other ppl were planning on getting not what trinket i should get. Thanks for you're wonderful constructive post though champ.

So if i say, i have 4 pieces atm and legs as offpiece... does it help you? i didnt buy legs since they drop in voa. If you need hit, buy legs, if u want haste, buy chest. It's individual. Seriously, when you have a BIS trinket to buy, you should consider what we are trying to tell you here.

And i dont need to prove anything, what you need to do is go read the faq.

When you state something as fact then yes you do need to prove it otherwise its just useless.... i dont see what the faq has to do with this. Just stop posting.

It contains tons of links of what already been discussed.

10+ Year Old Account

Seeing as you turned your own thread into a troll battle, save some face of and go read the stickies, since all of the answers to your questions are in there.

Bara or Pear just Del this thread please.

I'm not sure if you understand what a troll is lol. Answers in stickys? whaaat. I find myself having to repeat what i have already said. Did you even read what wrote? Clearly not. What is wrong with ppl ??? im done with this thread.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Pannda
    I'm not sure if you understand what a troll is lol. Answers in stickys? whaaat. I find myself having to repeat what i have already said. Did you even read what wrote? Clearly not. What is wrong with ppl ??? im done with this thread.
    Success! /bow

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Pannda
    Locking thread due to clueless user trolling and flaming in his own thread. Don't do it again or you will be banned.

Hint there are plenty of posts that show how to use the sims etc which will demonstrate beyond doubt that the trinket is the best upgrade you can get at present.