Bryn'troll Vs. Shadow's Edge PvP

Real quick. I have both. Which would be better to use in pvp as Arms ofcourse, need some feedback.

Re: Bryn'troll Vs. Shadow's Edge PvP

Bryntroll. More burst
    Self healing too...

Unless you REALLY need the arp to reach softcap

Just started using it in pvp.

The healing and proc are very noticeable.

10+ Year Old Account

Im using shadow's Edge atm and the damage output from it is just stupid.

I havent tried Bryn'troll yet and I do intend to. I am critting players for 2k max with MS and OP as arms in 1/2 PvE 264 gear with 80% arp. So i assume the 2-3k Shadow damage proc would be nice as its unmitigated by armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Devlin1991
    Im using shadow's Edge atm and the damage output from it is just stupid.

I havent tried Bryn'troll yet and I do intend to. I am critting players for 2k max with MS and OP as arms in 1/2 PvE 264 gear with 80% arp. So i assume the 2-3k Shadow damage proc would be nice as its unmitigated by armor.
    you are critting for 2k max with ms and op? such crit with 80% arp? sorry but you probably hit a shield walled warrior ?!
    i have a 2v2 arena team, we are at 1500 and stopped for now(to avoid the 2,5k owners ;/ ) but ive never crit for that low :O (i got 100% on m. runestone proc, half pve half pvp items with shadows edge)

I'm running Bryntroll and loving it. Only problem is I have quite a bit of pve gear now and it's starting to show. Probably going to have to make some sacrifices for some more resil.
    Top 100.