Will this stay cool enough ?

Im having second thoughts about putting my PC in the spot that desk has on it. There is a cutout in the back, and I would keep the door open..most likely take it off completely.

There is 1 Front fan behind the cyberpower logo, 120mm I think. 1 Side fan, also a 120 mm i believe, and 1 exhaust fan on the back...as well as a lots of ventilation on the top, front, back, left side. In addition I have 120mm liquid cooler.

Im debating on putting 2 more 120mm fans on the top, also.

Will I be okay putting my PC here?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Re: Will this stay cool enough ?

Quote Originally Posted by Shullski

Im having second thoughts about putting my PC in the spot that desk has on it. There is a cutout in the back, and I would keep the door open..most likely take it off completely.

There is 1 Front fan behind the cyberpower logo, 120mm I think. 1 Side fan, also a 120 mm i believe, and 1 exhaust fan on the back...as well as a lots of ventilation on the top, front, back, left side. In addition I have 120mm liquid cooler.

Im debating on putting 2 more 120mm fans on the top, also.

Will I be okay putting my PC here?
    Don't know about other people, but I cannot see the image. But anyways, I would suggest not putting it in an enclosed space like that. With the amount of fans/heatsinks you have, it might be fine though.

Quote Originally Posted by Iokau
    Don't know about other people, but I cannot see the image. But anyways, I would suggest not putting it in an enclosed space like that. With the amount of fans/heatsinks you have, it might be fine though.
    Hmm, how about now ?

Deleted

You're linking an attachment from hotmail. We are not logged in to YOUR hotmail account so we cannot see it. Save the image first to your PC, and then upload it at some uploading page. (www.plaatjesupload.nl for example)

Anyway you have loads of ppl getting their pc somewhere with NO ventilation or whatsoever, so it'll probably be fine. Though the best thing to do is obv have an complete opening in the front, and atleast ~20 cm of space at the back (or simply an open hole in the back

You have liquid cooling so you'll be fine. As long as that cutout that your desk has allows your PC to have SOME ventilation then you shouldn't have to worry about anything.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

Thanks...think I got the image workin now ?

Deleted

We can see it now indeed. looks fine

Quote Originally Posted by Logicaly
    We can see it now indeed. looks fine
    So ill be fine with it in there ? Btw, not the BEST liquid cooler, but its not bad. But i suppose 3 fans make up for that. And adding 2 more would even add to that.

Apparently monitoring your temps is hard?

If you could, I think it would be a good idea to put in 1 or 2 exhaust fans at the top as you mentioned. But yeah, you'll be fine even if your liquid cooling system isn't that great as long as you don't OC.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by chaud
    Apparently monitoring your temps is hard?
    You have a point though GOGO get Coretemp