What do you think?

1. In the future they did a fight similar to the Gunship battle, but instead of NPC's you faced 10 Other players that were raiding that same content at the same time? I know queue issues would come up, and waiting but say if they implemented a system where you didnt have to wait (say the opening cut scene was a hidden LFG or something) would you enjoy a 10vs10 battle?

2. BoA Tailor bags. That are unique equipped, but always level up to the current MAX bag slot

3. Ability for your ground mount to magically grow wings to become a flying mount, the wings would match color/style of the mount. So for example you could have eagle type fur wings that match your Tiger mount, or Dragon type wings for your elephant, sure some mounts would look dumb, but a running on the Barons mount..popping wings, and then taking off would be bad ass.

4. Not sure if this is a thing, but if you are vote kicked out of a LFD group, your timer for the queue is reset to 0 and you dont have to wait for the debuff to go away.

5. After the cataclysm and the tearing up some of the world, the plant life is disturbed and plant spores are carried by winds all over the world, allowing herbs that were not in previous areas before to grow...meaning if u were say farming herbs in EPL to sell in AH and you had a skill of 405 or whatever BUT you were not at max level just yet you could also find the odd tiger lily around to help level up your skill. (granted for plants that grow in fire/ice/water you would still need that element around for it to grow and plants that were the dominant for before, would still be after, you would just from time to time find a rare "growth". (it a rough idea, but my end reasoning would be to make the highest level herb not in 1-2 zones so everyone farms the piss out of it, but ALL over, making it rare, and seem worthy lol

6. Master skinners should be able to either A) Skin a lvl 80 mob and have the ability if they want to make it a lesser leather type or default leather type..i mean they are masters of skinning, and its all types of leather, B) convert higher level leather into lesser stuff. At level 80 it doesnt take long to go to say, Hinterlands and kill a billion mobs, and skin em, but its a pain in the ass, why not waste that same time killing lvl 80 mobs for a choice of what you need? It could only be a level 500 skill or something, say you want 4 thick leather, and 4 of whatever the leather is off Ony trash (lol cant remember) do you really wanna fly all over? when you and your lifelong knife friend have the skills?
    (does not apply to anything NON leather, like scales etc, but every Leather beast at higher levels has a chance still to drop the current high level fur (artic fur)

rough ideas and some may be not thought out too well but i am at work and passing the time til i go home.

Re: What do you think?

I don't wanna meet other faction while raiding, queues would be an issue and you would be bound to do that content during most common raid times :|
    On the other hand, a quick gunship battle battleground would be cool with few more features.

Hey! I've always thought this idea would be cool, to meet another raid group IN your dungeon that you were matched with (obviously you'd have to wait until a group reached where you were) of the opposite faction and either have to work together to kill something, or totally destroy eachother.

This as a BG would be a interesting change. But as a raid, I don't think I would enjoy PvP with my PvE.

1. PvP is seperate from PvE for a reason, it requires a different mindset & in most cases different gear which as a hybrid dualspec would make it a pretty uneasy raid with 1 free bagslot for mana cookies!

2. should be doable, but to replace the standard backpack - scandalous that's still in existance these days.

3. nah, that's just a rubbish idea mate, no place in lore, no place in logic - besides we already have the Headless Horseman's mount if you're that desperate for a non winged flyer.

4. nope, in the majority of cases you've been kicked from the dungeon cos you're an idiot/terribad, granted there are nerdrage moments to take care of, but the majority of kicks are justifiable i'm guessing.

5. again a pretty rubbish idea given the ease with which gathering professions are leveled, yeah there's competition for prized nodes but ultimately that's the same as it is IRL - so it has a meaning.

6. again would kill in game economy, besides it's not like it's overly difficult to figure out where it's best to "grind" the lesser materials anyways, just a case of if you wanna farm them or are too lazy & cheap to buy them from AH from people who have taken the time.
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.