Thread: Resto Trinkets

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Resto Trinkets

Quote Originally Posted by Kagarth
    Until I start collecting more t10, I'll stick with 18/0/53. I've been using the badges to get my warrior Saronite for a Shadow's Edge, so t10 has been put on hold. But I do agree with you.
    Even without 4T10 I consider the 11/0/60 spec better than 18/0/53, even if you're not haste capped without CF. Up to you though.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!

Quote Originally Posted by Miatela
    Quicker Rejuvenation ticks means far more throughput which is never a bad thing.
    No, it doesn't. Quicker rejuvs means more throughput on fewer targets, however for a 25 man scenario it's exactly the same throughput overall. I've said this in a few places but the rapid rejuv glyph does nothing to affect your HPSC of Rejuv, which is the only valid measurement of potential max HPS.

I'm not saying there aren't cases where rapid rejuv glyph can be useful, but there's a lot of misconception out there about its ability to increase healing throughput.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!

I tried the rapid rejuv tonight , on professor and bq , and man i won't ever use it again , worst glyph i've had ever, wasn't good with t9 and no use with t10.

not worth it at all.

Yeah for all y'all 25 man-ers I can definitely see the downsides of rapid rejuv glyph. I only have time to run 1-2 10 mans with my casual guild each week and I find rapid rejuv is awesome. For a fight like sindragosa with only 10 people I can keep rejuv up everyone and our pally can just focus on the tank or if someone fails at LoS or something. In that case since there's a maximum of 10 people to heal at once the glyph increases throughput dramatically.

So it definitely has its uses (and damn good ones at that) but I can see how if your focus is 25 mans that it would be pretty shitty barely being able to roll rejuvs on 11+ people.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifersam
    Yeah for all y'all 25 man-ers I can definitely see the downsides of rapid rejuv glyph. I only have time to run 1-2 10 mans with my casual guild each week and I find rapid rejuv is awesome. For a fight like sindragosa with only 10 people I can keep rejuv up everyone and our pally can just focus on the tank or if someone fails at LoS or something. In that case since there's a maximum of 10 people to heal at once the glyph increases throughput dramatically.

So it definitely has its uses (and damn good ones at that) but I can see how if your focus is 25 mans that it would be pretty shitty barely being able to roll rejuvs on 11+ people.
    in that scenario , i can see it's uses and i will surely try that aswell on the 10 man next week, but the resulst of my 25 man it was hell to have a normal rotation and keeping 15 people topped up on a fight like BQ. *brrrr*