T10 shoulders bugged?

Anyone else having only one shoveltusk appear at a time on their shoulders? I was just curious if this is a known bug or something or if anyone else has noticed? I feel so lop-sided when only one comes out to say hello :'(

Re: T10 shoulders bugged?

I knoticed that happening a few times and i like it as i dislike the silly effect anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Applesaus
    Anyone else having only one shoveltusk appear at a time on their shoulders? I was just curious if this is a known bug or something or if anyone else has noticed? I feel so lop-sided when only one comes out to say hello :'(
    Known bug atm

Thank you!

mine is normal

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Applesaus
    It's a known issue - the left shoveltusk is suffering from accute agoraphobia and won't come out unless you're in a 5-man. Apparently, even 10-man raids will keep him in his shell.

Blizz is currently working on a fix for this - either upping his meds or getting the right one to be less abusive.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby
    It's a known issue - the left shoveltusk is suffering from accute agoraphobia and won't come out unless you're in a 5-man. Apparently, even 10-man raids will keep him in his shell.

Blizz is currently working on a fix for this - either upping his meds or getting the right one to be less abusive.
    i just lol'ed so hard. great idea to backtrack bugs on psychological problems.
    the most useless invention in history? A Graveyard wall!
    no one on the inside is able to walk out and
    no one on the outside wants to get in willingly

My guildies keep calling me "That Ghetto Shaman that broke his shoulders."

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

yeah was happening to me as well

Been noticing this on Male taurens/orcs due to the size of their shoulders, Male trolls and female races' seem to pop out fine.

10+ Year Old Account

female space goat here. having the same issue as well.
    @dA
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleuh
    Since the invention of the internet, the Earth`s rotation has been solely propelled by english teachers turning in their graves.

Ugh. I am kind of jealous that this isn't happening to any of the shaman in my guild. I'd love to see it.

Deleted

Doesnt happen on my 251 t10 shoulders,
    however it happens on my Horrific Flesh Epaulets.

aaaaw, he's shy, the little shoveltusk!! I want a pair of those shoulders now
    stop the elitism