Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

warriors, what do you love about your class?

im considering creating a melee class and i was wondering what is it that you love about your class?
    thanks and dont mind the lousy grammar, not my first language.

Re: warriors, what do you love about your class?

Titans grip is the coolest talent in the game by far IMO, and tanking as a warrior is also pretty fun, plus pvp as prot is fun.
    80 Warlock, 80 Warrior, 80 Deathknight, 73 Paladin(Most boring class ever), and 70 Mage

When I first started to play in early WoW....my initial attraction to the class was one that can wear all armor, and weild all weapon types, with an unlimited resource thru rage. Playing the class, the one ability that I really enjoy is Charge.....being able to dart around and chargestun enemies is alot of fun. I currently play a Prot Warr and I enjoy the complexity of the class as far as tanking goes, charge/intercept/intervene, and having alot of stuns at my disposal.

It's a pretty good class to start melee with, I prefer Enhance Shaman just cause of playstyle and the mix of magic with physical damage, but warrior is lots of fun just try to tank alot for dungeons to make lvling faster.

I have to agree with the other dude. Its all about the charge, no idea why but the fun of flying forward at mob head first is just fun.

warlock's charge > warrior's
    80 Warlock, 80 Warrior, 80 Deathknight, 73 Paladin(Most boring class ever), and 70 Mage

I love the mobility of most warrior spec's compared to other melee, I love the rage mechanic (I also sometimes hate it, but... whatever), and I love cleaving on fights like the Lich King and Anub'arak.

Everything....it was the first actual class I have ever played...the class I'm best at....It's a class you just can't get bored of.

while i really enjoy charge/intercept/intervene on a warrior, one of my favourite pve abilities has to be cleave. I thouroughly enjoy cleaving things for some reason lol.
    a small man carrying a large stick still dies to a shotgun in the face.

Sunder armor...That's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Viin
    Everything....it was the first actual class I have ever played...the class I'm best at....It's a class you just can't get bored of.
    Every single thing here is the same reasons for me.

Charge+titans grip+(Heroic leap)(Maybe in cata)=Ownage
    Strikke 80 Holy Paladin/Darkspear US

CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGEEEEEEEE

seriously, can't live without it.

The whole BURST DAMAGE IN YOUR FACE of WW/BT/HS spam and killing almost anyone in a matter of seconds.
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

The Mobility of the class is awesome, no other class in my opinion has that kind of mobility during a fight. Druids come as close as any class can but, Warriors have 3 abilities that can be used to travel 30 yds almost instantly

Quote Originally Posted by BaddyMcBad
    The whole BURST DAMAGE IN YOUR FACE of WW/BT/HS spam and killing almost anyone in a matter of seconds.

that

Quote Originally Posted by Beargrilloz
    warlock's charge > warrior's
    Charge - Intercept - Heroic Fury - Intercept > Warlock Charge

10+ Year Old Account

CLEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

Quote Originally Posted by Gredge
    Charge - Intercept - Heroic Fury - Intercept > Warlock Charge
    LIES
    plus our cleave is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Viin
    Roll a rogue, look at the top WoL reports. Rogues are always first. And listen to the QQ about rogues in PvP. Be one of the people that others hate. It's fun, I got a 62 rogue myself.

Easiest.. Class.. Ever..

Whirl Wind is also a very fun talent. It's pretty op, and cool looking.