Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: warriors, what do you love about your class?

Quote Originally Posted by discipline87

that
    Also, Intercept (Stun) -> Intimidating Shout -> Heroic Fury -> Intercept
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

Charge (God mobility is nice)
    Spell reflect is fun as hell
    And engineer boots+BS is mad fun and many lulz ensue

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

I picked a warrior because big axes are cool.

I like a warrior now because you don't have to pick a Blood Elf to play one. It seems 98% of my server is a BELF something.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by sah303136
    Spell reflect is fun as hell
    Hell yeah duel a warlock watch them casting fear then hit spell reflect and they fear them self I never get bored of that,same when a pally try to stun you they stun them self also heroic throw is awesome as a prot warrior with gag order long range silence works really well on mages lol

My first character was a hunter, but then at level 5 or so i saw a warrior charging around.. made me /logout right away and create one

And I loved TBC fury, Titans grip is fine too but.. I miss 1h dw :'( Those A'lar fists looked so beautiful on my beloved warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruneyy
    Hell yeah duel a warlock watch them casting fear then hit spell reflect and they fear them self I never get bored of that,same when a pally try to stun you they stun them self also heroic throw is awesome as a prot warrior with gag order long range silence works really well on mages lol
    Better yet, go berserker rage, and i lose =( curse you fear immunity!
    80 Warlock, 80 Warrior, 80 Deathknight, 73 Paladin(Most boring class ever), and 70 Mage

Me Warrior!
    Me melee power!
    Me no need weak puny spells!

ME SMASH!

Orc Warrior is win.

Quote Originally Posted by LizzýEU
    CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGEEEEEEEE

seriously, can't live without it.
    Am I looking at someone who has leveled not one but THREE shammies?!

Flying into a pack of mobs with intercept, Cleave queued, hitting whirlwind, and doing 60K damage in half a second.

Also charging rogues that have your healer stun locked in battle grounds ;D

Oh, and I forgot heroic throw, tons of fun. Especially when the mage you didn't kill in your charge stun roots you and blinks away. Heh, thought you got away didn't you, you stupid mage. How bout I throw this giant axe at you... oh crap, now you're dead.

Charge, Intercept and Intervene + Warbringer. I couldn't play a tank without them.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Amuno
    Me Warrior!
    Me melee power!
    Me no need weak puny spells!

ME SMASH!

Orc Warrior is win.
    What he said

Taste for Blood + Unrelenting Assualt... oh and Juggernaut...

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Some of the reasons I love playing a warrior are that we have awesome mobility (charge/intercept/intervene) and have a spamable snare, we have lots of defensive tool (shield bash, spell reflect, intervene, shield block, disarm), we never run out of rage like other classes run out of mana, and we have a very strong healing reduction.

Feels awesome in PvP when you can put up constant pressure on the enemy team when ya dont let them do any casted healing (a bit hard on the instant heals :P) without a 75% healing reduction. Pummel, Unrelenting assault, charge stun, intercept stun . Also love that in arena we constatly have to choose between lowering damage taken and doing damage to the enemy - If you get nuked and dont change stance at all, you die. But if you sit in defensive stance too much, you wont be able to pull off the damage needed for a kill. That's really one of the things that seperate good warriors from bad, but once ya get pretty good at it ya will be able to do loads of damage and still survive well.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

and yes Charge/intercept/intervene so much fun in PVP you charge 1 person then intercept another then just for fun you intervene a mate then do it all over again LOL

10+ Year Old Account

Heroic Throw, it's hilarious ganking someone afk in the air with your thrown and a 1 minute CD skill, or killing some idiot who thinks "gee melee class I am low on hp but I can still get away... OH FUCK AXE!!!!"

Back before no tokens required for PVP welfare gear and no EOT Furious gear in WOTLK killed BGs I loved being fury in the frontlines of AV. Charge in, fuck up some healers and squishies and disarm melee, intervene back to your healers, rinse and repeat. Nobody fights at bottlenecks anymore - it's just get an ICC geared tank and kill Drek with 4 towers up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

best part about being a warrior is probably knowing you ARE the most bad ass class in the game, get good enough and no class can beat you.

i love being a warrior bacause when i tank in ICC i get to just sit there and watch as the paladin takes EVERY SINGLE MOB from me....

/afk

ill be back when the trash is down and were at the boss
    Oh yes, there is a method to my madness O.o
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We generally consider 0 / 0 / 71 builds to be a failure.
    ^win

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account

used to like the damage and the ability to tank like a pro...lvled and geared my DK alt a bit, and he already causes more damage with 0 raid epics, and has alot higher survivability (in both dps and tank spec)...so nothing atm

i know you want to hear the good things about warriors but...
    if you want to be nr 1 in dps, be a f....... pain in the ass on pvp, roflmaololzomg leave that item to me, gtfo i own all - play a rogue.

whats bad about warriors? they call you a hybrid even though as a dps u have no utilities that cant be covered by others(including pures) thus lowering your dmg intentionally, you will get nerfed every single big patch(or nerfed to the ground like it was before ulduar in wotlk),you will have a hard time doing any damage with bad gear, leveling without heirlooms was sometimes really annoying(dunno how it is now)

the good sides? you have a little more hp than others, charge/intercept/intervene are cool, your wearing plates(like paladins and dks...), and you have RAGE, a game mechanism which is both, cool and retarded.

if you want to tank: MT warrior > all. offtanking as warrior sux on some fights...