New To Feral Druid

So i lvled my drood (lvl 78 atm) it was my main at 70 but i was resto then, but now i wanna go feral DPS but i aint 100% on the rotation, is there any addon that will like show me what spells to use till i get use to it? I heard about FaceMauler but it seems Discontinued, and Feral By Night what isent loading or working for me atm (not sure if i have to be 80 for that).

Re: New To Feral Druid

Yes, you have to be 80 for FBN to activate.

A simplified version of the feral dps rotation is something like this: keep mangle and rake up while shredding to build combo points. Keep savage roar and rip up as often as possible but they may fall off. Just check the sticky for an in depth guide

Feral dps is more of a priority list rather a rotation. What I like to do if I start out the fight prowlin then I do Ravage, Faerie Fire, Mangle (cat), Rake, and then Shred until 5 combo points. Once I have 5 combo points I use Savage Roar then I use Shred until Rake and Mangle (cat) need to be refreshed. Once you get 5 combo points again then use Rip. After that try to keep up Mangle (cat), Rake, Savage Roar and Rip. Then if your specced into 3/3 King of the Jungle throw in a Tiger's Fury when your energy is below 30. And when I use Berserk I try to follow the same rotation but I usually get off alot more Shreds. Only use Ferocious Bite if you think you have enough time and energy to refresh Rip, Savage Roar, Rake, and Mangle (cat).

That's what I use but http://www.mmo-champion.com/class-druid/feral-druids-the-cat-guide-3-2!-edition/ provides helpful and probably more accurate information than me.

Quote Originally Posted by NoxSSDK
    So i lvled my drood (lvl 78 atm) it was my main at 70 but i was resto then, but now i wanna go feral DPS but i aint 100% on the rotation, is there any addon that will like show me what spells to use till i get use to it? I heard about FaceMauler but it seems Discontinued, and Feral By Night what isent loading or working for me atm (not sure if i have to be 80 for that).
    You won't have the necessary stats on your gear while leveling to be able to properly dps as a cat. There's no way you'll be able to juggle all the abilities required without a certain amount of hit, expertise, and crit. To top it off, you'll be lacking a glyph spot, and you won't be able to shred most of the time unless you're always grouping with another melee.

Luckily proper dps rotations have little to do with heroics and leveling. For killing single targets with low health pools just mangle, SR, rake, shred (if possible, otherwise just mangle spam), then ferocious bite. If the target is extremely low on health you may want to fire off a 5 pt SR so that you can skip that part on the next mob or two. This works on dungeon trash as well. Once you hit 80 and you're in a position to practice dpsing (target dummies, for example) then read the cat sticky at the beginning of the forum.

FbN hasn't been updated in forever and was always bloated - still works though.

Ovale is much smaller, Furion keeps updating scripts for it, and you just need a timer addon like BadKitty to go with it.

More info in sig.