15+ Year Old Account

Sindragosa/Rimefang Trash Bugged?

Just cleared the trash to Sindragosa, as we pull Rimefang (We kill him second out of the two large drakes) Sindragosa was pulled also. Tried everything, sending pets in, max range pulling, was impossible to pull him without Sindragosa coming also? I've posted this on WoW-Europe forums too, just wanted some input from MMO-Champion whether there was a way around this?

Re: Sindragosa/Rimefang Trash Bugged?

thats the way it works

Quote Originally Posted by Itharus
    thats the way it works
    Sindragosa isn't supposed to come until the second dragon is dead. But yeah, you won't get a break between killing Rimefang/the other drake and Sindragosa on the first pull. But that shouldn't really be a problem.

The op makes it sound like Sindragosa lands before the second dragon is dead, if that's actually happening (something I doubt), then it's actually bugging.
    I don't hate you. I'm just not necessarily excited about your existence.

Deleted

She should land after 2nd dragon dies. So do the left one last, as it does... nothing.

We had the same problem but a slightly different scenario. We were working on Sind before they removed the limited attempts. Around 8 attempts left, the trash respawned. We started re-clearing the trash, but Sind was flying her normal post-trash loop really close to the platform. We managed to pull everything without aggro'ing her until we'd pull Rimefang, Sind would come with him and we would naturally wipe. We wasted 3-4 attempts (hitting lust and trying to burn him before she wiped us) before we got our longest ranged dps'er to pull him at max range (hunter with increased range talent) and she didn't come that time. What a pain, losing attempts to BS. One of the reasons I hate limited attempts, any RNG or lag or bugs that you can't control and you lose attempts.

Nuj

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    Sindragosa isn't supposed to come until the second dragon is dead. But yeah, you won't get a break between killing Rimefang/the other drake and Sindragosa on the first pull. But that shouldn't really be a problem.

The op makes it sound like Sindragosa lands before the second dragon is dead, if that's actually happening (something I doubt), then it's actually bugging.

We're killing the first pack of minidrakes and the big guy to the left. Then the pack to the right.

We then pick up the left of the two large drakes, and then the right of the two large drakes.

All in different combat's ofcourse.

The millisecond the second large drake is pulled, Sindragosa flies down. So unless we can kill the drake with almost 8mill HP whilst off-tanking Sindragosa, it's almost impossible for us.

We had attempted her before trash had respawned and didn't have this problem (killed trash in the exact same order also)

Feedback from a blue on WoW-Europe states its been reported a few times and it's been address apparently.

Had the exact same issue tonight.

We solved it by having everyone stand above the stairs right outside the gate, and let a ranged run in and pull Rimefang. This way Sindragosa did engage but as she reached us, she'd depsawn and we were left with Rimefang.

Can't promise you it's fool-proof, but it worked on the first try for us.

Another issue we had was that we cleared trash, sindra landed and we kept on going for some hours. Then trash respawned,killed the packs but rimefang were just flying around and dident land. So we couldnt start the boss. Ticketted it and after 10 seconds a gm appeared and he had to manually pull the boss for us since the trash kept bugging for him aswell. This is apparntly a known issue atm, if you wait to long between killing rimefang and the other dragon the trash spawn timers bug and dragons wont land.

but hey,sindragosa is now dead