What to buy with frost badges

Hello! I was wondering what i should buy with my frost badges. I currently have 25, and i can't decide what to buy.

Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=Talenarrus

I have 4/5 t10 and i am currently in the process of obtaining the primordial saronite for http://www.wowhead.com/?item=49903 i already have the frost cloak and i won't spend my frosts on the haste trinket because i will be getting http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50362 next time it drops. Using the weights from EJ i got that my current belt was actually better than the one you can buy with frost badges. Did i do my math wrong? If not, should i spend my frost badges on the sigil, or to save gold and get the remaining primordial saronites i need for my pants. Ty for your help

Re: What to buy with frost badges

You aren't expertise capped, on a long way, so the T10 legs would be a better option for you, but if you can get expertise in some other ways (neck from BQL 25/proffessor 10 for example), the crafted legs will be BiS untill 277 T10 legs.

10+ Year Old Account

Sigil of the Hanged Man should be last on your list.

With regards to the belt, I wouldn't bother buying it simply because you're over hit cap as it is. The best thing you could probably do is buy Primordial Saronite, and try to get a Carnivorous Band from ToGC 10 to replace that Bloodshed Band. :x

You should probably also put an Inscribed Ametrine in your belt's yellow socket and move your Nightmare Tear to the blue socket in your chestpiece. Just throwing that out there. ._.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Classe
    You aren't expertise capped, on a long way, so the T10 legs would be a better option for you, but if you can get expertise in some other ways (neck from BQL 25/proffessor 10 for example), the crafted legs will be BiS untill 277 T10 legs.
    In response to this, he has a decent amount of Expertise for Unholy. The gigantic ArP gain and the extra socket from the crafted legs would be a larger gain. Also, 277 t10 legs aren't BiS; Scourge Reaver's Legplates are.

Well, you would want atleast 21 expertise before worrying, 17 is sadly to low, and to the legs, yea, I forgot those

Quote Originally Posted by Praxis

The best thing you could probably do is buy Primordial Saronite
    Figured that, i just wanted to use frost badges for buying primordial saronite as a last resort.

Quote Originally Posted by Praxis

You should probably also put an Inscribed Ametrine in your belt's yellow socket and move your Nightmare Tear to the blue socket in your chestpiece.
    I knew there was something messed up with my gems!

Thanks for your suggestions guys!