Deleted

Thrall's Landing Site?

Hello!

Im curious where is the exact place Thrall stepped on Kalimdor ground.

According to the picture below it gotta be in Thousand Needles or somewhere near the current facility of Northwatch.

I am in process of making machinima about the unification between the orcs and taurens and i dont know where exactly Cairne and Thrall met for 1st time.

Excuse my bad english :P

Re: Thrall's Landing Site?

Judging from the Map on WCIII, it looks like they went all over Kalimdor, and the place they landed was ether Dustwallow Marsh, or North of it. (Theramore was not built at the time)

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni
    Judging from the Map on WCIII, it looks like they went all over Kalimdor, and the place they landed was ether Dustwallow Marsh, or North of it. (Theramore was not built at the time)
    I dropped the possibility to be dustwallow because its a swamp zone and the territory in WC3 was dusty like the barrens and 1k needles :-\

I love how Razorfen Downs is in northern Barrens on the map, near Stonetalon and Ashenvale.

You would probably be safe picking any place along the Barrens or Durotar that looks appropriate for a landing spot. It is possible that Ratchet was where Thrall landed due to the number of wrecked ships in the bay.

the only thing u can do is assume where he landed as the W3 maps are completely different to the WoW maps.