We Showed them who's boss

With the Lich King falling at this point in WoW we have officially killed, or beat the shit out of, every single bad guy, and good guys turned bad that were introduced in Warcraft 3 that weren't already dead and some of them did die in Warcraft 3 but just wouldn't stay dead.

Those that would die were suffering from an odd disease known as Kael'Tholosis resulting in death being a mere setback.

Arthas, never should have put on that helmet, he stopped killing powerful characters afterwards.
    Archimonde x2, had to kick his ass in the past just for good measure.
    Balnazzar x2, Something tells me we aren't done killing him yet.
    Illidan, Imprisoned, released to help us, he helps us, we Exile him he goes to Outland, and then we go to Outland, find out hes there and kill him.
    Kael'Thas Sunstrider x2, made comebacks cool
    Kel'Thuzad x3, Why don't we just destroy his damn Phylactery already, how stupid are we? How many times does this guy need to die?
    Kil'Jaeden, wack-a-moled his ass back through the Sunwell.
    Lady Vashj, Killed her for stealing Water.
    Magtheridon x1.5, Kick his ass as Illidan and put him in prison, then we decide to finish the job.
    Mal'Ganis x1.5, Frostmourne couldn't kill this guy and then we make him run like a bitch to his homeworld, he even swears we will need his help to kill Arthas and the bitch never shows up.
    Sapphiron x3, poor guy got his ass kicked by Arthas and then by us twice.
    Varimathras, I always liked him but knew I would have to put him in his place some day, I don't think its the last time though, I smell a Dreadlord comeback tour.

I may have forgotten 1 or 2, I wonder if this means Warcraft 4 will be announced next that way Blizzard can have us kill all the new bad guys there in wow repeatedly until it isn't funny anymore.

Re: We Showed them who's boss

Quote Originally Posted by Geminiel
    With the Lich King falling at this point in WoW we have officially killed, or beat the shit out of, every single bad guy, and good guys turned bad that were introduced in Warcraft 3 that weren't already dead and some of them did die in Warcraft 3 but just wouldn't stay dead.

Cuz 25 v 1 is totally fair

Don't you know that from this point onwards Blizzard is implementing a lore-as-you-go policy?

Quote Originally Posted by Geminiel

Kel'Thuzad x3, Why don't we just destroy his damn Phylactery already, how stupid are we? How many times does this guy need to die?
    if we destroyed the phylactery we wouldnt be able to collect loot over and over now would we mr.wiseguy

As far as I know, we haven't actually killed any Dreadlord. Merely pooped them back to their home world

EDIT: This doesn't mean we didn't show them who's the boss

The funny part about all this is that Even though we are lich king, old god, dragon aspect, titan creations, time traveling, world saving bad asses in a few months when cata comes out we are going to be asked by some random villager to kill 10 sheep or bring joe shmo a murloc eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Amonn
    The funny part about all this is that Even though we are lich king, old god, dragon aspect, titan creations, time traveling, world saving bad asses in a few months when cata comes out we are going to be asked by some random villager to kill 10 sheep or bring joe shmo a murloc eye.
    In vanilla it was normal murlocs.

In wotlk it was scourged murlocs.

In cata...elemental murlocs?

sooo deathwing isnt a badguy?

Quote Originally Posted by Amonn
    if we destroyed the phylactery we wouldnt be able to collect loot over and over now would we mr.wiseguy
    This.

It goes like:
    New Raid Boss: "I am NewRaidBoss, Lord of the Patch, with a rich history which involves me in the rest of the world!"
    Players: "Cool story bro, we're just here to kill you and take your stuff."
    Ultralisk-Nagrand / Táne-Nagrand / Wuggles-Nagrand / Koras-Thaurrisan / Dieselsun-Thaurissan / Bezoar-Thaurissan

Quote Originally Posted by Ultralisk
    This.

It goes like:
    New Raid Boss: "I am NewRaidBoss, Lord of the Patch, with a rich history which involves me in the rest of the world!"
    Players: "Cool story bro, we're just here to kill you and take your stuff."
    on a side not yes i want this option to turn off dialog, if its a short dialog fine let it be, but jesus h christ i wanna beat the shit out of jaina every time i zone into forge of souls, actually EVERY icc 5 man i wanna kill jaina

Quote Originally Posted by Kampret
    In vanilla it was normal murlocs.

In wotlk it was scourged murlocs.

In cata...elemental murlocs?
    What about TBC ones?

Quote Originally Posted by Lukakv
    What about TBC ones?
    Slave murlocs?

Quote Originally Posted by Lukakv