questing and world group quests

hello i think they need to change the way group quests are completed and credited.

right now, one person tags the mob, only they get credit(unless in a group) and others have to wait maybe 1-10 minutes for the person to respawn.

what does this provoke?
    -if there is more than 5 people, they cant make a raid or dont want to help each other, so they fight over being the first to tag it so become enemies

-what if horde and alliance are waiting for the same group quest kill? i believe, generally, we are fighting for the same goal. for example, we get a quest to kill a servant of the lich king who is the most hated(in my opinion) target currently by both sides. right now, there will be pvp to decide who gets to kill the group quest target instead of cooperation.

-people who dont get there first are discouraged and have a feeling of unrealistic gameplay.

i made this topic because i saw an 80 kill someone i needed and i feel this needs to be changed. by the time im done with this topic the person should be alive...

here is what i propose:

-helping kill an world boss or group quest target gives you credit even in separate factions or groups

-for quests that require you to bring a targets head; the head of the target becomes a globally lootable item for everyone who was there to witness the kill. some quests even already have this like freeing the mages in borean tundra with a key; or zul drak(killing those 3 trolls and their chests spawn when they die)

i believe this way makes more sense and creates more friendly and cooperative gameplay. it even makes the game more realistic but that is not relevant in a game with magic..

Re: questing and world group quests

Also the Ogri'la attunement quests, and Araj the summoner operate in this manner. So obviously they have used it in the past and for whatever reason decided not to do so for most group quests. I personally think that while your view has some merit, being able to 6-40 man "5 man" group quests would make them too easy.