Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Your plagued/black proto!

I missed my plagued drake by one achievement (3D). You better believe I tried desperately with all my might the weeks before Ulduar came out to get it. But no, my guild could only pull together one successful 3D run beforehand, and I wasn't in it. :-\

After that run, none of the people who were in it felt much like going back, which was a real downer, but I can't blame them. They worked on the fight for 5 hours before they finally got it. They got real burned out on it.

My consolation prize was getting the Azure Drake a few weeks after Ulduar came out. Sure it wasn't a "badge of honor" like the plagued drake was, but I loved it (and still do).

Perhaps not Irounbounds but rusted drakes ... gawd .. really sad .. people is getting them as if it was free bread.
    Theres no more epic feeling on getting a rusted as it was before :'(

I have a rusted proto since August and don´t use it Oo Protodrakes are Ugly, I don´t like them. But I can´t wait to get my own Sapphiron if you will

2 worst mess ups for Immortal for me:

Gluth: Warrior letting Commanding Shout fall off right around Decimate= many dead people

KT: Pally OT gets trapped in ice block and realizes he is getting no heals and died without using bubble.

ironbound rusted black plagued violet

all are crap compared to my bowsers err mimirons head

immortal is EASY, did it at least 3 times
    "if you die you don't come next week"
    Val'anyr Completed: July 9
    Mimiron's Head
    Comablack @ magtheridon

RNG achieves in joke content. Yeah that would be pretty special to me.

Oh wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Enrise
    got my 3d kill in the last week of 3.0.8 >, missed my plagued by 6 minute malygos, pretty frustrating.
    guild i was in back then wasnt at an 'immortal' level, although i still think the reward from the 10man looks cooler.

grats to anyone who got it, immortal is still impressive.
    My guild just missed 20 man Malygos. Do I win a cupcake?

i think i saw maybe one raid's worth of plagued proto-drakes, NEVER saw a black proto-drake on my server.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I love my plagued proto drake. Worked our asses off getting sarth 3d, and sarth 3d without melee (part from tanks ofcause) was a pain

Quote Originally Posted by pilch
    RNG achieves in joke content. Yeah that would be pretty special to me.

Oh wait.
    What's RNG about 10man runs? Really, everyone either executed or you lost it, but I didn't see much RNG in any of my runs.

Blablabla in this thread. I always turn my head if I see a black proto drake (and plagued to some extend) because they are one of the most rare mounts and they look a-w-e-s-o-m-e! (black > plagued which look pretty lame compared). It's actually just because black proto drakes look so cool. Sad that my first proto drake will probably be the gay violet when I complete childrens week (I doubt I will be lucky with the green until then).
    I mean iron bound is cool too, but the black is really rare (at least nowadays, some who got it quit). I almost have the feeling of seeing more time-lost than black protos.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Yes I do ;D
    picture

Although the Ironbound looks better in shadowform with the blue runes on the wings

Edit: Replaced giant picture with link. --Sunshine

I am so glad that I have Plagued one, used to fly on rusted as it looked better but now everyone including my cat has one :x Though I am pissed that 2-3 weeks before 3.1 that russian guild used the zerg 3D 10 man tactic. That lead to like 3-4 more guilds getting it on my server. If it wasn't for it I would be like one of 30 people having it, not one of 90.

3D Sarth 10 man classic way it ment to be done!

I have my plagued on a boomkin thats no longer my main..(wtb boa mounts.) I loves it lots, screw flight form.. and i missed out on black proto due to OT taunting KT by accident at 35% and dying. Other than that the run was flawless :/

Rare mounts have a tendancy to just be out of my grasp.. for example, in the days of zul aman, my guild got their shit together when blizzard announced they were making za easier and removing warbears..
    We had 12 weeks, and 12 raiders who wanted.. Now, Everything was going all fine an dandy, on the 6th week, the GL/RL's gf ninjapulled a pack of tigers with her pet(nab hunters) and wiped us and lost us a warbear.. so we were potentially getting 11/12..
    Anyways.. comes to the final week, couple of days before the patch.. Its finally my turn for a bear.. i rolled a 95 and she outrolled me with 99.. and RL let her :<

That made me sad panda and caused me to swap guilds :-X

10+ Year Old Account

I didn't get either, but the top guild on our server has the plagued and lost their last chance for immortal (and black proto) the last week before the patch due to their MT and some dude on the other side of the room getting iceblocked on KT. All the heals jumped on the MT in an "OHSHI--" moment and the the other dude didn't get enough heals.

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Níghtmare
    I have my plagued on a boomkin thats no longer my main..(wtb boa mounts.) I loves it lots, screw flight form.. and i missed out on black proto due to OT taunting KT by accident at 35% and dying. Other than that the run was flawless :/

Rare mounts have a tendancy to just be out of my grasp.. for example, in the days of zul aman, my guild got their shit together when blizzard announced they were making za easier and removing warbears..
    We had 12 weeks, and 12 raiders who wanted.. Now, Everything was going all fine an dandy, on the 6th week, the GL/RL's gf ninjapulled a pack of tigers with her pet(nab hunters) and wiped us and lost us a warbear.. so we were potentially getting 11/12..
    Anyways.. comes to the final week, couple of days before the patch.. Its finally my turn for a bear.. i rolled a 95 and she outrolled me with 99.. and RL let her :<

That made me sad panda and caused me to swap guilds :-X

Aww Poor Nightmare! <3
    I still think of you every time i use my Plagued Proto, ty for getting me that!
    But yes BOA Mounts ftw!

15+ Year Old Account

I really don't see what people are talking about when they say that Rusted is easy to get and people pug it every week and each of their alts blah blah blah.

I don't see that many rusted drakes on my server, but maybe my server's just terrible /shrug