Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Trinket choices...

Quote Originally Posted by Lolretadin
    Quick question. Why wasnt Tiny Abomination in a Jar on the list shown? I heard it was one of the best trinkets for Ret.
    probably has it equiped in his other slot.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll
    probably has it equiped in his other slot.
    we should still see at least one version of it (heroic/regular)

15+ Year Old Account

Quick question. Why wasnt Tiny Abomination in a Jar on the list shown? I heard it was one of the best trinkets for Ret.
    Because while TaJ is BiS for Ret it's very hard to model it into a spreadsheet or rawr as it doesn't have static DPS stats and most things only see it as 85 hit. I use TaJ(264) and DC(258) myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

I'd feel embarrassed to walk with deathbringers will on my paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora
    on their official website there is youtube link with everything you need to know.. lazy
    Shhh! I've never even been to the site before, checking it out now :P
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Requital
    Coming from a Heroic Boss stand point, Saurfang is likely to be the only 100% uptime and every other fight has some type of RNG that can and will force you off the boss or away from adds.
    Not really, all the aforementioned bosses I stated with 100% uptime, you should still see with 100% uptime. Save BQL and princes in heroic.

Marrowgar is still easily healable in heroic, and judging/ds'ing while out of his range, but still in range to do so can still keep the stack up.
    There's nothing in Deathwhisper's mechanics that would prevent 100% uptime.
    Valithria has a continuous stream of adds to keep it up, and seal of command stacks it up asap regardless.
    Blood princes, depending on how its tanked/boss locations, chances are on a long run to the active boss, you should be able to do a "run by" ds or judge to refresh the stack.
    BQL, maybe, depending on how you time bites... If you have it timed right, you can bite just about the same time as she's in the air to keep the stack going.

15+ Year Old Account

Shhh! I've never even been to the site before, checking it out now :P
    in other word you havent tried it and want the bread directly in your mouth.. LAZY!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by vie
    Not really, all the aforementioned bosses I stated with 100% uptime, you should still see with 100% uptime. Save BQL and princes in heroic.

Marrowgar is still easily healable in heroic, and judging/ds'ing while out of his range, but still in range to do so can still keep the stack up.
    There's nothing in Deathwhisper's mechanics that would prevent 100% uptime.
    Valithria has a continuous stream of adds to keep it up, and seal of command stacks it up asap regardless.
    Blood princes, depending on how its tanked/boss locations, chances are on a long run to the active boss, you should be able to do a "run by" ds or judge to refresh the stack.
    BQL, maybe, depending on how you time bites... If you have it timed right, you can bite just about the same time as she's in the air to keep the stack going.
    Everyone of those fights have RNG that can cause you to drop the stack, I'm not sure how many Heroic Bosses you have killed but I can definitely name a number of fights that the RNG will force you to move, Death Whisper is huge running from ghosts can definitely cause issues.
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Quote Originally Posted by Requital
    Everyone of those fights have RNG that can cause you to drop the stack, I'm not sure how many Heroic Bosses you have killed but I can definitely name a number of fights that the RNG will force you to move, Death Whisper is huge running from ghosts can definitely cause issues.
    Not sure of how many you have killed either... Its a joke to keep the stack up on Deathwhisper. Vengeful spirits move slow, die fairly quickly. Deathwhisper's hitbox is large enough where you can actually make a loop around her, keep attacking, at least withing DS/judge range and not get hit by the spirit. Not to mention, on heroic, its a high chance another wave of adds will come while you're moving with a ghost on you.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by vie
    Not sure of how many you have killed either... Its a joke to keep the stack up on Deathwhisper. Vengeful spirits move slow, die fairly quickly. Deathwhisper's hitbox is large enough where you can actually make a loop around her, keep attacking, at least withing DS/judge range and not get hit by the spirit. Not to mention, on heroic, its a high chance another wave of adds will come while you're moving with a ghost on you.
    Well you say it can be kept up, I see parses going both ways I would guess it's up to how the guild does the fight, I personally wouldn't use it unless I was 100% sure I could keep the stack up but that is my opinion. If you think you can keep it up 100% then that's entirely up to you so I'm sure people can go either way.

I do understand as to what you mean about Deathbringer's Will. I was in a pug lead by a friend and I rolled on the trinket and won. There was alot of arguement in the raid as to whether or not I should get it. I was using the 190 AP trinket at the time from PvP. I was going to say, since it was stalling the raid, to let the raid decide via readycheck. Yes I get it, no I didnt. But I ended up keeping it because the Rogues, who were doing among the lowest single target dps, continued to cry even though I said that I would rather it go to someone else then have all this complaining. The RL decided, after talking to their guild, that I should get it and that I would be the ONLY Ret getting it in her groups. I understand my classes itemization and it wasnt a mere "I want more GS" or "Turning into stuff is cool". It was a huge upgrade. Im sorry if you cant understand that.
    So you guys had a 25 man pug and no one else other than the crappy rouges needed it? IF so then grats man im sorry I flamed ya its just rare to to seem no one in a pug with that many classes needing over a ret pally. Ive seen quite a few pallys running around with it and it boggles my mind...
    [

10+ Year Old Account

easy solution. when you get the badges for it, buy it, use it for an hour and 50 minutes, then refund it. if you saw a dps increase, buy it AFTER you get all of your tier gear and offset badge upgrades and libram. if not, dont buy it.
    Look up, see the buzzards circling?