Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Question on where to go next in 25 ICC.

We just downed 25m Deathbringer last week, and i was curious on where we should go next.

Our dps is looking pretty good, and we attempted Festergut. We lost a few people very early in the fight, and lost to the enrage timer by about 30 seconds.

From other people's experiece, where would you guys suggest we go?
    I 3d print stuff

Re: Question on where to go next in 25 ICC.

Sounds good. If you are that close, tightening up the spore movement and more experience at knowing how/when you nuke heal, you should have him down. If you have the deeps for Fester, Rotface shouldn't be a problem. It's a dance fight and then Putty is a dance as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Depends on your raid... compare your hard dps cap to how aware your players actually are. If your players are aware and not really the best of DPS, head over to blood council or Dreamwalker, they'll give you a much better time (and are a lot more fun) than Festergut if your dps isn't great.

(This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Alright cool, thanks.

Now, we have a major problem on Blood Princes Council.

We don't have a warlock.. Is a warlock tank required? for 10 man we simply used a mage tank, but i hear a lock is imperative for 25-man
    I 3d print stuff

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Runicblood
    We don't have a warlock.. Is a warlock tank required? for 10 man we simply used a mage tank, but i hear a lock is imperative for 25-man
    We used 3 regular melee tanks for 25; it worked just fine. (In 10-man, we use 2 melee tanks, with one on Keleseth and myself on the other two).

Quote Originally Posted by Runicblood
    Alright cool, thanks.

Now, we have a major problem on Blood Princes Council.

Lock isn't neccessary for 25man, a good regular tank can do it just as well as nether protection can.

You can do it the same on 10 and 25, if your MT is geared he can tank both melee bosses, (in 25man put a tank on each) the ranged tank just has to be *very* active about getting balls.

6-8 balls is optimal for no damage during Keleseth's empower, but you'll usually have 4-6 because they die so quick. Just make sure you collect as many as possible, all fight. If dps has threat issues, they have to deal with it, not the other way around. Ranged tank dies, raid dies
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

My 10 man uses a shadow priest in PvP gear to tank keleseth, it works pretty well.