Sindragosa LoS issues.

Just wondering if anyone has something solid as far as Sindragosa line of sighting goes in phase 3.

Until phase 3 the fight is obviously very easy, but we just seem to get worn down and die in phase 3 due to not being able to line of sight the stacking debuff properly. Have tried a variety of iceblock positions based on kill videos, but we are still having trouble getting the debuff to actually fall off.

Personally I've always hated the mechanic, doesn't ever seem to work for me in Pit of Saron either, but it's probably just me being bad.

Either way, I'm not looking for fight tactics, just looking for an iceblock/positioning spot that's reliable.

Re: Sindragosa LoS issues.

we were having a bit of trouble burning the blocks down before more came out, but our LoS was working great, we would have everyone stack up on sindra's side, then the one who gets blocked runs toward her front shoulder (not in cleave range) and blows up near ish the tank, then the dps get behind it and blow it up, and the next block moves back to position one

it's sort alike

block
    raid
    tank BOSSBOSSBOSSBOSS

then

raid
    block
    tank BOSSBOSSBOSSBOSS

btw your raid doesn't need to LoS on every block, only when they get 4 or 5 stacks of buffet.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dethecus&n=Solandrys

btw if you need to let stacks fall off don't burn the blocks right away wait for the boss to pulse her aura before you kill it

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dethecus&n=Solandrys

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Róg
    Until phase 3 the fight is obviously very easy, but we just seem to get worn down and die in phase 3 due to not being able to line of sight the stacking debuff properly. Have tried a variety of iceblock positions based on kill videos, but we are still having trouble getting the debuff to actually fall off.

Personally I've always hated the mechanic, doesn't ever seem to work for me in Pit of Saron either, but it's probably just me being bad.
    Are your blocks up on the stairs, by any chance? I've heard that can lead to some funky issues (since your head is above it, or something).

I've definitely had issues in PoS as well, though. Something's funny about those iceblocks...