Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: The Abyssal Maw (constantly updating)

this would be win.. win... this post is win
    If your raid is bad, bind your Hyperspeed Accelerator to hearthstone!

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin
    You recieve a cookie for your work and creativity, but somehow this strikes me as SSC V.2?
    I'd love to see more variety and original thinking in terms of bosses etc. Who knows, maybe Blizz will implement new types of creatures etc that will be boss-material?
    Sadly i didnt have many types of mobs to work with that would fit the zone. The bosses would recieve a unique look as that creature most likely, but sadly im very bad with digital stuff so really couldnt create anything to show pictures. Noxus could be a more enhanced version of a water elemental and look different. But true i could of been more creative with what water type creatures i used. I'm currently working a Grim Batol sheet, and im trying to think outside the box of what i put in it

bump

bump again i guess

I like it good job OP

15+ Year Old Account

You have alot of info about all the bosses. the fights are very tightly knit. well done

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

I have to say.. most of those fights sound so goddamn fun. With the fine touching blizz team those fights could probably happen
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    You damn dirty apes!

Re: The Abyssal Maw

Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz
    possibly, if people here like it i might show the bosses to blizz and they might use how they are fought in the future.
    Or not at all?

Awesome detail! 8)

This definitely sounds like some very nice and fun speculation, creative and well thought out, bravo! Unfortuantely, Blizzard is legally unable to utilize any of this. if you look at their website it specifcally says they cannot use any content that is derived from fans submissions/creations etc. even if rights are waived. :/

wow thanks for all the new compliments, im working on finishing up the last boss in grim batol then i might try a firelands to, but im going to work on touching the two i have up a bit right now, i find making instances fun in my own way.

This is cool, and the Neptulon fight seems fun, but you arent allowed to bump are you?