mechano-hog question

Are you still able to kick passengers out of the hog? I know it was possible at one point but can't do it now. Help out this nub pls. ;D

10+ Year Old Account

Re: mechano-hog question

Why wouldn't you be able to kick a passenger from your own vehicle? Of course you can.

Last i checked (yesterday) you still can. Right click on the passenger at your vehicle icon and eject. Gonna try it later again i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Droes
    Why wouldn't you be able to kick a passenger from your own vehicle? Of course you can.
    Question is how do i do it now? before there were 2 icons in the top right corner now there is only one. HALP

Quote Originally Posted by Breshone
    Last i checked (yesterday) you still can. Right click on the passenger at your vehicle icon and eject. Gonna try it later again i guess.
    K I just got a guildie to hop in and the only icon that I can click in the top right corner next to the mini map makes me eject too. ???

Am I missing something?

Ok i right clicked on the pasesnger and there is no key to eject under their profile. The only way I can stop it is click on the key under my profile and that kicks both of us out. :'(

On the top-down view of your bike, you can see passengers, just like a siege vehicle in WG, SOTA, etc. Right click their little yellow circle and eject them.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

ir dumb the end ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Droes
    Because when I'm in a PuG, and some annoying little kid keeps getting on my bike. I can drive to a pack of mobs, kick him off, watch him die and watch the mobs reset as I FD.

They QQ so hard, but I payed 15k for this thing, my Bike, my Rules.

There is a Chat Command you can use in a macro, to be able to kick them off easier. But I forgot what it was.