2 healing Sindragosa - Help!

We're getting Sindragosa 10 to 11-13% per fight, but phase 3 is HELL on our two healers. We've got a Healadin and a Resto Shaman... any tips on how we could heal this better?
    What are the three things a wise man fears?

The deep of the sea, a moonless night, and the wrath of a patient man.

Re: 2 healing Sindragosa - Help!

3 healers.

With 2 you can get screwed over quite easily if one gets a frost tomb and the other has unchained magic.

My guild runs Holy Preist, Resto Druid, and a Holy Paladin(me). We've had a problem with the priest or druid getting unchained magic and ice tomb at the same fucking time. like unchained magic will go off for 10k or so, then they get hit with a ice block and die. We're still getting her down to 10%ish if that happens, but the key is to keep your stacks low, rotate groups behind the iceblock and not sucking helps too.

"Scientists explore what is; engineers create what has not been." -Theodore Von Karman

I've actually had this idea too since my alt (dps) actually downed Sindragosa with 2 healers. (If i'm not wrong it's a druid and a shaman)

When i spoke with them, they said that the healing requirements aren't THAT high, so 2 healers is sufficient to produce the output required to keep everyone alive.
    However, using 2 healers is just subjecting your success of the kill to RNG, due to the 2 fight mechanics Unchained Magic and Frost Beacon(in p3)

So on paper, you CAN use 2 heals to do Sindragosa, if you are REALLY lucky and don't have too many of the bad RNG times (i.e. both healers get affected by UM/FB)

probably not a Restoshaman/holy pally team though, you need some HoTs to counter the Frost damage aura + the bad RNG times when both healers get affected by UM/FB.

Have your healers get the FR belt, boots, ring and use resist flasks. That coupled with a resist aura puts you at 420 (capped). Assuming your healers are relatively geared, they can still do their job with ease.

Have your tanks in full FR gear as well.

Take 3 healers instead of 2.

For anyone using the FR boots, get Tuskarr's Vitality enchanted on it to make running out of the Blistering Cold that much easier.

Communicate with your raid/tanks so they can pop survival cds when healers are compromised via tomb and chains. Raid should have healthstones if you have a lock and the tanks can save big cds.

A well geared DK tank with full FR gear can solo tank Sindragosa as they have a cd available for every single breath, allowing another DPS to help get her down faster.

Just use 3 healers and save yourself a lot of trouble.

Seriously.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&n=enbee
    -> I might be logged out in protpvpgear

we use 2 tanks and 2 healers, when p3 comes we just bl and zerg down the boss, the 2 ranged focusing on the frost tombs only, after 14 stacks if the boss isn't dead we reset, doesn't seem to be a problem for us atleast

Quote Originally Posted by Casm
    Have your healers get the FR belt, boots, ring and use resist flasks. That coupled with a resist aura puts you at 420 (capped). Assuming your healers are relatively geared, they can still do their job with ease.

Have your tanks in full FR gear as well.
    resist no longer works this way with there being a cap. there's a thread on EJ i dont really want to bother getting the link for which shows the math and explanation.