Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted

Re: Altoholic, Blue posts, For The Horde Wallpaper

Huh, one of ur chars hasn't even visited bank.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille

Deleted

With dodgy snowboards like that they clearly haven't taken proper precautions and are just asking for multiple hindrances in high altitude cliff areas.

Boubouille how come you dedicate so much time to WoW but you don't have even one decently geared character

Quote Originally Posted by str4jo
    Boubouille how come you dedicate so much time to WoW but you don't have even one decently geared character
    Because gear isn't every one's reason to play WoW ? It sure ain't my reason.

on topic:
    I've had altoholic for some time and it was ok, but after a week orso I just disabled it on all my characters because I could no longer see it's use.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by B@nj0 P3do
    I thought your hunter was packed out with Really good gear
    As long he brings us the most up to date wow info I have my respect for Boub no matter if his main was lvl 1 warrior gold seller

I find althoholic awesome because it shows guild crafters

I absolutely love Altoholic. I have five at the 80s, and have every profession near-maxed. It allows me to track everything without having to log in and out of characters.

And with regards to profession cooldowns, it alerts you when the timers are getting close to done.

Gundrak, Oceanic PvP

Quote Originally Posted by LanceDH
    Because gear isn't every one's reason to play WoW ? It sure ain't my reason.

on topic:
    I've had altoholic for some time and it was ok, but after a week orso I just disabled it on all my characters because I could no longer see it's use.
    I think he said a while back he uses another char for main raiding as he was getting spammed from people reading the website, making lvl 1's and asking him questions all the time.

Also - if your not playing for gear in this game, what do you play for?
    It can't be to see everywhere as you need the gear to see the latest places... Social interaction is ok i guess, but msn / facebook do it better... Heroics if your anything but super casual are a 1x daily boring grind for your 2 frost marks and professions are that weak they are kinda pointless with each proff having 2 - 4 items that sell at any sorta speed for it to be interesting. I'm not bashing the game as i like it, but i find people who say they dont play to make their char better very confusing

Thanks for posting about altoholic. This addon is awesome on its own but incredible useful when used by many people in your guild. Love it
    Why should I use a bunch of addons with different UIs and everything when I can have it all in one addon with one UI.
    Also boub is not decked in full top end gear because he spends most of his time updating this site :P
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

I never knew that Boub was that rich :-\

Quote Originally Posted by Rogel
    I think he said a while back he uses another char for main raiding as he was getting spammed from people reading the website, making lvl 1's and asking him questions all the time.

Also - if your not playing for gear in this game, what do you play for?
    It can't be to see everywhere as you need the gear to see the latest places... Social interaction is ok i guess, but msn / facebook do it better... Heroics if your anything but super casual are a 1x daily boring grind for your 2 frost marks and professions are that weak they are kinda pointless with each proff having 2 - 4 items that sell at any sorta speed for it to be interesting. I'm not bashing the game as i like it, but i find people who say they dont play to make their char better very confusing
    I play the game to have fun. I don't enjoy raiding too much and I find it boring.
    One of the things I do for example, is BGs. BGs currently are only there for those who enjoy it, since you can get way better gear from other location.
    So if I took a screen from my PvP character, if would also just show ilvl 213 gear, yet I have fun with it.
    Another example is my hunter which I collect minipet with (currently 72) and it's Salty title ... yes, some people do enjoy fishing.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Poppasan
    I never knew that Boub was that rich :-\
    Level 10x 80. Gain about 8-9k gold from quests while doing so = profit. (altho takes a long time, and don't buy gear/epic flying.)
    Junglebeast @ Stormscale EU |

15+ Year Old Account

Altoholic is amazing but eats toooooooooooo much memory

Quote Originally Posted by Rogel
    Then why'd he just make a post listing all of his alts? And Boub is clearly his main by the amount of playing time listed. And why would you have an 80 of every class on one server and have your main on a different server? Highly unlikely.

Actually, now that I look at it, his DK has better gear than his hunter, but it's still not great gear.

Anyway, IF he said that, he probably just said that to keep people off his back.

Pure Altoholic Sexiness:

Can store profession recipes for all your guildies.. hey can anyone do this? Just look in the guild skills tab.. WOoo!

The add-on is nice, but I would have to agree, its nice for about 1-2 weeks and then i took it off.

Yes he has a lot of gold but I currently have a little over 100k gold, and reason behind that is there isn't any money sink and its just SOOOO easy to make gold on this game, if you don't have 5-10k right now you aren't even making a very small effort. Hint: Alchemy.... that’s all I am going to say.

Also I can believe if Boub has another alt because of everyone that could be messaging him ALL the time. I would have to have a separate character to play on if I had this web site just to stay away from troll's...

Quote Originally Posted by harod
    Then why'd he just make a post listing all of his alts? And Boub is clearly his main by the amount of playing time listed. And why would you have an 80 of every class on one server and have your main on a different server? Highly unlikely.

Actually, now that I look at it, his DK has better gear than his hunter, but it's still not great gear.

Anyway, IF he said that, he probably just said that to keep people off his back.
    Recruit a Friend... solves all your problems of people msging you because your an e-famous guy, sure they mean well i dont doubt - but people enjoy the game, for the game - not for answering wispers every few seconds from people who just want to chat to you because you admin one of the few most popular non official wow related websites.

Hey, your warrior and DK are Odin's ravens, nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Flashbomba
    I can't see if this addon supports it or if any other addon does, but I need something to track multiple character craft cooldowns, e.g. titansteel, transmute, cloth, northrend alchemy lab, etc etc. on same and different servers
    It does support this and can even pop up messages in your chat frame warning you that icy prism, CD cloths, alchemy research and pretty much anything else are about to become available.

Been using it myself for almost a year now and its an indispensable tool in my eyes.

15+ Year Old Account

-"Woooh! these BoP shoulder could be really nice on my shaman alt, I will need!"-

*doh*

The point of this addon was.. what?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.