Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: Class that can solo every other class??

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge
    You clearly haven't played much pvp, frostmage is THE duelclass right now, while rogues are, at best, mediocre.
    i made a distinction between the 2 since i can just keep resetting matches in duels abusing sheep and eating/drinking, but that doesn't play in bg's style pvp much less anywhere else since you don't have all of the time in the world to do that.

thats honestly the main reason why mages are so good in dueling. without sheep abuse they'd be a lot more marginalized. its just such an advantage being able to reset the match whenever you want and get back close to full life/mana. its just not practical to non-dueling 1v1's unless you're in some remote area.

Quote Originally Posted by Spurmwhale
    i made a distinction between the 2 since i can just keep resetting matches in duels abusing sheep and eating/drinking, but that doesn't play in bg's style pvp much less anywhere else since you don't have all of the time in the world to do that.

thats honestly the main reason why mages are so good in dueling. without sheep abuse they'd be a lot more marginalized. its just such an advantage being able to reset the match whenever you want and get back close to full life/mana. its just not practical to non-dueling 1v1's unless you're in some remote area.
    i didnt think you could eat while in combat?

1. sheep
    2. invis
    3. eat/drink
    4. ????
    5. profit
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

You clearly haven't played much pvp, frostmage is THE duelclass right now, while rogues are, at best, mediocre.
    Maybe I'm biased as a warrior but I'd go with this. Rogues are about even, maybe slightly in my favor (warrior), ret pallies beat me easily but lose to a lot of others, DK same thing. Frost mages are the one class all my arena teammates hate to 1v1. They're just too hard to catch and that barrier is seemingly always up

Quote Originally Posted by skryl
    i didnt think you could eat while in combat?

you sheep, then wait to go out of combat and start drinking, then sheep him again, and get your last seconds of drinking in. then if your burst fails or you don't like how the fight starts you kite until DR resets and repeat the process until crits/rng is in your favor.

works against most classes other than druids and pet classes unless you kill the pets. mages also use the above to spellsteal everything off of some classes. its just not practical to a lot of real time 1v1 situations tho.

1. sheep
    2. invis
    3. eat/drink
    4. ????
    5. profit

forgot about invis...

1v1 in world pvp(ganking and the likes) medium to good skilled rogue will prolly win 99% of times, no matter the skill of the oponent and his gear.
    1v1 duels: rogues, mages, healers.

IMMA CHARGIN' MA' VENGEANCE!

PvP sucks! end of

PvE and Rp all the way :P

and no, i'm not saying that because i always get pwnd in pvp, well i do WHEN i pvp, but thats because i dont have skills in pvp, more important I HAVE SKILLS IN PVE! Ah people only pvp when they dont have skills to raid, or cant handle their class while questing. But thats IMHO

Greets wolp
    (>Q.Q)># <(n.n<) { Here you go, you can have my cookie!}

Quote Originally Posted by Wolp
    PvP sucks! end of

PvE and Rp all the way :P

and no, i'm not saying that because i always get pwnd in pvp, well i do WHEN i pvp, but thats because i dont have skills in pvp, more important I HAVE SKILLS IN PVE! Ah people only pvp when they dont have skills to raid, or cant handle their class while questing. But thats IMHO

Greets wolp
    My Rp teams rating is 1700...
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mannoroth&cn=Chimaria

People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I have defeated every single class once on my Warlock (Faction PvP, cause I don't duel, so most of the time, they strike first).

However, this means that either:

• Warlocks are OP (Affliction PvE specc)
    • All my opponents didn't go all-out or didn't know what to do
    • I am just one hell of a Warlock (Which I doubt, because I dislike PvP and don't practice at it)

There is no class that can kill any other class without any trouble.
    (Running away does count as a loss damned Vanishing Rogue's!)<-- Just had to point that out.
    Imo, a vanish is a strategic retreat("We aren't running away, we are advancing in a different direction"), they can always lick their wounds and come back for more... though a number of vanishing rogues simply never come back after a good beating....
    Elizabeth, Paladin of Stormwind, read the story of A Paladin in the Making.
    Featuring now: Agent Vanseph, human Rogue agent of SI: 7, and Floral, the mysterious night elf Huntress
    accompanied by Hummer, ex-lion Pridelord!

The Dog sheds its fur! It's actually a chick?!

For duels yes mages little bit better than other classes.But for battlegrounds paladins and druids better than others.Arena is team work you cant say mages better or any other class.(if they op we must see mage-mage teams on top)