Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Lich King should be Hard Mode ONLY

That's not the point shadet. You can also do LK on hardmode just coz 1 guy got kill on normal ect.
    Problem is retarded community. I dont blame Blizzard, coz its a corporation made for money. I blame those ppl, doing something that they are bad at.
    I'm not playing RTS on multi coz I know that I'm BAD, I'm not playing volleyball coz I know that I'm bad. But instead of complaining on it I just do something that I am rly good at or I keep LEARNING that thing to become good at it.

Thats how it should look like:

YOU ARE BAD AT SOMETHING:
    - YOU STOP DOING IT else - YOU TRY GETTING BETTER AT IT
    but you shouldnt complain bout being bad just because there are better ppl around for fuk sake.

it is fine as it is , stop qq.

Sports should be Olympic level only , because otherwise its not as epic.
    Look guys, I understand the hard=fun, which is sort of true, facerollnig is lame...but, you have your hardmodes, why isnt that good enough? I dont understand it...Im also not a hard-core, but im also not a casual...

Anyone care to explain exactly why hardmodes arent fun? /shrug

algalon was an "extra" boss for hardcores. saying that raids should be hardmode only is like saying "MW2 campaign should be on hard setting only". theres a reason why they add difficulty settings to a game and that reason is because there is no right setting for difficulty
    "Remember, There's no such thing as a stupid question until you ask it"

WAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAH :'(

Keep all the crying to one thread, and not one thread that gets made, deleted, then made again and again and again because some people can't take a hint.

Quote Originally Posted by elcher
    did you kill illidan? no? kaelthas? no?

hmm....

well maybe because they were hard!
    LK should be hard too!
    I killed both of them. And I killed Normal mode Lich King (25) too, and he was harder than either of those two.
    I don't hate you. I'm just not necessarily excited about your existence.

i love how some people are comparing wow to real life sports :

Quote Originally Posted by Vorancy
    so i spend an entire expansion getting mocked by this guy, watching him run away and just wanting to end him, and i don't even get to fight him?

no. just no. they can add another boss, but don't take away my chance to take down the jerk of the expansion :l
    You get to fight him. But going by your post, you'd just lose.

Don't worry there will still be some more smaller raid content before next expansion just nothing as expansive as Sunwell might have been for the end of Burning Crusade.

Meh, I thought it was a good referance, considering the Olmypics are going on right now /shrug
    And the amount of people getting into the Olypics(competeing) wil lbe about the same as who kill the Lich King on hard mode, before buff, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by tayman6
    , before Nerf, of course.
    Fixd

Quote Originally Posted by tayman6
    Fixd
    he meant the raid buff theyll use on the instance
    "Remember, There's no such thing as a stupid question until you ask it"

Quote Originally Posted by carlos5577
    he meant the raid buff theyll use on the instance
    No...I fixd my own...It was a bad referance to how hard the Sunwell was prenerf....I just guess im not as funny as I though...oh well

This is a pretty terrible idea. Then again, it isn't any different than players who decide that they want the Red Proto-Drake removed because they have just gotten their own one. Other players fighting this boss does not affect you at all, so why decide that they are not able to attempt the boss on Normal mode.

Besides, they have already released him on normal mode so this entire thread is completely pointless.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

From what I've heard he is hard in normal, harder in heroic. I think this is very fitting.

Denying people the allusion that they'll be able to fight him and beat him is worse than putting in a boss with no hindrances, but is very hard . In reality, most people will never reach him anyway. But at least let them think they can.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumsnut
    You pay 15/month to get the exact same chance as everyone else to see all content. It's just that you want it in a wrapped basket with a pink ribbon. Wich is kinda ridiculous, Every game you buy you get the Chance to see the ending, you are not guaranteed it, ever. So why here?

Someone else is better than you at this game and get to see the Lich king die and get more awesome gear than you, get better or stop whining, seriously.
    Yes every game you do get a chance to see the ending, which you will unless you give up.
    What i hear alot of people saying about the Arthas encounter is "make it hard! so those damn casuals cant just faceroll it!"
    lets be intelligent here, no casuals are going in and facerolling arthas, hes still a hard encounter. But like in most video games, the last boss might be hard, but if you keep trying youll beat him, and wow should be no different. Casuals will take longer to down the instance then harcores, but they will still be able to do it, why is that so bad?
    You're better if you can down it faster, isnt that enough for peoples EPEEN? why should you get exclusive rights to even see a boss.

Algalon was a bonus boss….NOT the guy on the cover of the Game Box

Neither yours, or anyone else’s “E-wang” is going to shrink and fall off if someone who plays a little or a lot less than you kills the Lich King

Every man is born as many men and dies as a single one

-Martin Heidegger

Quote Originally Posted by koledownik90
    Ok so now 2 my cents.

Some time ago I bought CS 1.6. Got damn it - Ive paid 15 euro. I also want to take part in ESL tournament and have fun!! WAAAEWEAWEAWEAWEA
    You rly want it that way?

Second of all why are u saying that OP shouldnt even post since he didnt even kill those hardmodes ect? Do you have to kill something in WoW to have rights to complain about its difficulty? Maybe he is some rly bad player and he is angry that such bad players have option to kill same stuff as better players huh?

Srsly guys shall we have mercy for retards(no those real one ofc)? I say no. If some1 is too stupid for such easy things then get on with him!.
    Also Blizz stated that they want every player being able to EXPERIENCE every encounter.
    Not killing some boss and getting smashed at 98% means they will EXPERIENCE this specific encounter, but do they have to be winners? Is it para olimpic?
    - Yee Matt lets make those bads looking good. That's best lottery ever. You pay - you win. Everyone is happy!
    - O wait. And what about competition? What about rewarding only good guys? What about fun of beiing rewarded?

And you know what? I hate that some fukktards(mostly officers) from low guilds running in a gear 2 times better than mine, althought I downed like 2x more than them.
    And they you got situations where for ppl 5k GS means like 4-5k GS, and full ICC gear aka 6k GS gives up to 6k.
    No. Olympic, CS and w/e sports you throw at it is only comparable to WoW arena, not raiding. While PvE/raiding still has some competitive spirit for guild first/realm first/server top rank, its mostly about co-working as a team to get past bosses. In this sense, I - an average raider - dont care what you did, how you got your uber 1337 uber gears, how better you are than me. I care only about my own team, my other 9/24 teammates. Thats WoW for me.

Sorry, in WotLK, you aint special anymore. If it became too easy, just quit. Your choice.

Some people didn`t get the point.

I dont want a easy game, i just want to stay how it is now, everyone can see all content now, some will see sooner, some looter, but anyone who put some effort to the game will get it.
    I dont want a free kill, and i don`t the old times back.

Can someone explain why "see all content" means "down all content"?