Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Need Help with Gems... 5900+ GS rogue....

Quote Originally Posted by surr3a1
    Haha... again the stupid answers.

No there is no bonus that is worth gettin imo. The bonuses suck always, except when u can get them with the gem u want.

I don't understand the nightmare comment at all. It's not lost.

The fast dagger in MH is much more dps for me. This is why its there.

I love the e-bay comments : )... actually I dare u to go and find a char in e-bay? I couldn't find one ever.

It's not from e-bay... but even if it was... its none of your business.
    -----------
    Answer for the ardoRic:

I've came up with this answer man. Just wanted a confirmation since its more than 1K gold I have to spent and I don't like it (yes I have it, but I don't like spending money).

2nd - I love AP and I love MY AP. So its like taking part of myself out... which.... hurts.

P.S.

Do you think if I had bought the char from e-bay, I would know anything about spreadsheets? Noobs....

As for the blood elf rogue comment: what do u expect me to be? An ugly troll?

You still dont understand why people say ebay?

Thats because you said it your self, Rogue with 5900 GS and you cleared many bosses in 25man.

And the point is, you reached 5900 GS and probably in a good raiding guild, and suddently you make a question thread on how to Gem your char?

Well, thats why people say, your Ebayer!

Ppl who raid in the high end, dosent ask help in mmo-champion, they probably read guides from high end guilds like Ensidia have on the forums, paragons , elitejerks and many more.

You busted your self with your own thread i must say!
    | Lenovo Legion5 17ACH6H | i7 8700K @ 4.7 GhZ| ASUS Rog Strix Z370-F GAMING | 32 GB Kingston Fury Beast DDR4 3600MHz | 2 x Acer 27" Predator XB271HU | Fractal Design Meshify C | Master MasterLiquid ML360R WaterCooling | Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB | Samsung 980 PRO M.2 1Tb | Asus RTX 2070 | EVGA 650W GQ | Steelseries Rival | Logitech G815 | Playstation 5 | Xbox Series X | Nintendo Switch

Note taken Chrus!

Quote Originally Posted by Sony

You still dont understand why people say ebay?

Thats because you said it your self, Rogue with 5900 GS and you cleared many bosses in 25man.

And the point is, you reached 5900 GS and probably in a good raiding guild, and suddently you make a question thread on how to Gem your char?

Well, thats why people say, your Ebayer!

Ppl who raid in the high end, dosent ask help in mmo-champion, they probably read guides from high end guilds like Ensidia have on the forums, paragons , elitejerks and many more.

You busted your self with your own thread i must say!
    In case none of you realized, he's never had any question to begin with. Maybe he didn't even buy the character. This thread is more of a showoff (hey guys look at me!! I have 5900GS and do 11k dps!!!!!!) and the gemming question is just an excuse for that. He needed a reason to make a thread showcasing his character and couldn't think of a better one.

Deleted

aint it kinda unfair to say you got "5900" gearscore when your swapping gear to look better in cities?, so your actuly rading set would be around 5700-5800 gearscore?. and did you take roll BIS trinket for warrs, DK's and alot other classes to have higher GS in cities?

Quote Originally Posted by Eldiur
    No offense, but the reason why you're not getting reasonable comments is because of yourself. How do you want us to take your thread seriously, when you don't take the game itself seriously. Taking the Blood Elf race for a ROGUE just for the sake that it looks good? You should just quit now.
    Yes, quit wow. That's totally sensible.

Or, just maybe, you're going off the M.F. deep end over aboslute M.F. immaterial. He's not going to go from #1 on the chart to #12 just because he didn't pick whatever the current O.C.D. ultraminmax nerd race is.

There's something called a "game" somewhere around here, and some people "play" to "enjoy" it.

there are more ellipses from the OP than there are in final fantasy 8. seriously, its not appropriate and its straning to read. just sayin'.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Longview
    Berserking > AoE silence
    I play my character because I like how it looks, I don't want anabolic orc or something that has claw instead of foot. I am choosing appearance, not stats. If you bash someone because he/she didn't rolled class which brings most dps, you are moron. We play fantasy game after all, it would be boring if everyone was same.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Turina
    In case none of you realized, he's never had any question to begin with. Maybe he didn't even buy the character. This thread is more of a showoff (hey guys look at me!! I have 5900GS and do 11k dps!!!!!!) and the gemming question is just an excuse for that. He needed a reason to make a thread showcasing his character and couldn't think of a better one.
    Sure there's some e-peen flexing in the first post, but there were legitimate gemming questions as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho
    Yes, quit wow. That's totally sensible.

Or, just maybe, you're going off the M.F. deep end over aboslute M.F. immaterial. He's not going to go from #1 on the chart to #12 just because he didn't pick whatever the current O.C.D. ultraminmax nerd race is.

There's something called a "game" somewhere around here, and some people "play" to "enjoy" it.
    This pretty much sums up the gist of the race thingy. He never really asked for race advice, just gem advice.

Now, I think his questions have been answered rather well, so uh, for the sake of any more blatant flaming, I'm locking this.