Deleted

Leveling a paladin

Hello guys. So my mate decided he'll start Wow, so inv him and now we're making RaF. Im leveling a paladin and he's leveling a druid..me tank he heals xD

So my question is, we are going to level via the new LFG tool, so can you recomend me a decent prot leveling spec? Also when i reach 60 i'll respec into retri, so what's the best heirloom to use for weapon? Currently for chest and shoulders im using http://www.wowhead.com/?item=48685 and http://www.wowhead.com/?item=42949 . And also if you can recomend me a decent ret leveling spec ;p

I try to read the stickes, but didnt find a paladin leveling build. Also sorry for my bad English.

Cheers.

Deleted

Re: Leveling a paladin

Just use a level 80 spec.
    For tanking you will need a one handed wep. I'd suggest the sword from Wintergrasp with resilience on. On level 60, when you are going retri, I'd go for the axe you buy with emblems of heroism.

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#sZE00hZVfrtbIuhdIfsu

just something like this, spec ret first, then the rest into prot.

Tank in ret spec, tank in ret gear if you need but not too long after level 40 (it can get annoying to heal).
    You should learn to decide yourself when to use twohander and when to use one hander+shield (usually when there are many/fast hitting mobs..like the bats in drak'tharon)
    Try to get the PvP heirloom shoulders, they are probably slightly better for tanking - remember resilience works for PvE as crit reduction! Just take dps and tank gear with you and keep both up to date. Don't bother going prot (especially not before sanctuary).
    Also always use seal of command + glyph for mana return on early levels (before Judgement of the Wise) - and well..OP AoE tanking.
    The spec shouldn't make much of a difference in pre-heroics as long as you have decent gear (get a blacksmith!)
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

hmmm dont respec at 60 duel if u have to/ want to do quests in outland but I went from 60 to 80 solely in LFG apart from quests in dungeons for tanking gear. Its stupidly fast lvl'n like this and the best way to get the best gear. You will come across every type of fail player on your travels in LFG but that just helps not make it too boring imo.

Deleted

Thanks for replies guys!

Btw as i think it 1-60 with LFG tool maybe even to 70, but after 70 its pretty slow leveling via northrend dungeons, and i prefer questing, yes you get better items, but u throw em after you get to 80. Also i finished leveling my priest and from 70-80 i made around 4k gold, only from questing..so 70-80 will be questing;p maybe, 1-60 prot, 60-80 ret, 80..holy ;p ima go try everything that paladin has to offfer

One more last question, what proff are best for holy paladin? Im thinking to pick up herb+alch or..? ;p

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Prot is still insane to lvl with, you can get loads of mobs and not loosing hp and after you get HoTR it's EPIC, levled from 1-80 in like 3-4 weeks without raf as tankadin.