Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Cata Screens I recieved from a press release.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusher
    I expected them to be more like

Not some sort of Ogre with a monkey face.
    looks like one of the bad guys of space jam...
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

10+ Year Old Account

Hob-Goblins are Goblins who have been experimented on there lucky to live past four years of life.They are very hard to give orders to due to them being prone to fits of rage. So there rarely used thats the jist of what it says on wowwiki.
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Hobgoblin

interesting enough there is a new species of Underwater Goblins coming out in Cataclysm it seems they are Called GilGoblins

http://www.wowwiki.com/File:Gilgoblin_concept_art.jpg

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

Quote Originally Posted by Silverfang
    Hob-Goblins are Goblins who have been experimented on there lucky to live past four years of life.They are very hard to give orders to due to them being prone to fits of rage. So there rarely used thats the jist of what it says on wowwiki.
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Hobgoblin

interesting enough there is a new species of Underwater Goblins coming out in Cataclysm it seems they are Called GilGoblins

http://www.wowwiki.com/File:Gilgoblin_concept_art.jpg

Water Goblins. We're fucked.

Emerald Dream certainly appears to be leaking out if this is indeed South Barrens...

Quote Originally Posted by Ikkatsu
    Emerald Dream certainly appears to be leaking out if this is indeed South Barrens...

Not quite. That's the fruits of Naralex's efforts in Wailing Caverns.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

Quote Originally Posted by Izhara
    Not quite. That's the fruits of Naralex's efforts in Wailing Caverns.
    I don't recall seeing any white pillar structures anywhere in North Barrens though...

They don't look any better or worse than the 1st Cata pics - infact I don't see any advancement from WOTLK graphics - same old stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by willjones410
    I don't recall seeing any white pillar structures anywhere in North Barrens though...
    -shrug- I'm just saying, at Blizzcon it was confirmed Naralex was starting to make the Barrens less barren, for all we know it did stretch down into the southern half before the Cataclysm curb stomped the world.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

-shrug- I'm just saying, at Blizzcon it was confirmed Naralex was starting to make the Barrens less barren, for all we know it did stretch down into the southern half before the Cataclysm curb stomped the world.
    Yeah, I saw that too. It's one of the reasons that I'm hoping the old world zones themselves are not the only things being revamped, but the old world instances as well. If Naralex is making the Barrens green again then it wouldn't make any sense to go into Wailing Caverns only to find we have to wake him up again. I'm looking forward to seeing new stuff in all instances.

Yeah, I saw that too. It's one of the reasons that I'm hoping the old world zones themselves are not the only things being revamped, but the old world instances as well. If Naralex is making the Barrens green again then it wouldn't make any sense to go into Wailing Caverns only to find we have to wake him up again. I'm looking forward to seeing new stuff in all instances.
    Rather than save Naralex, we're there to kill the remaining Druids of the Fang, who've since become a legitimate threat to the surrounding countryside?

Thanks Amuno!

Rather than save Naralex, we're there to kill the remaining Druids of the Fang, who've since become a legitimate threat to the surrounding countryside?
    Of course, Naralex would not have even survived his journey if it weren't for coolguy, buttscratcher, titantron, rockstrongo, and steve, the 5-man group!

So as far as im concerned, we're awesome, and the barrens is green now instead of green/corrupted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

10+ Year Old Account

Isn't http://www.flickr.com/photos/47638572@N03/4368263102/ the hidden Troll camp when u slow fall from Felwood?

Quote Originally Posted by Caradinist
    Of course, Naralex would not have even survived his journey if it weren't for coolguy, buttscratcher, titantron, rockstrongo, and steve, the 5-man group!

So as far as im concerned, we're awesome, and the barrens is green now instead of green/corrupted.
    Now touring Azeroth! Get your quest rewards ready while supplies last.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuze
    Isn't http://www.flickr.com/photos/47638572@N03/4368263102/ the hidden Troll camp when u slow fall from Felwood?
    Shatterspear Village, mmyep. It's been the source of a fair bit of fan speculation since release, I'm glad they're finally doing something with it.

Thanks Amuno!

10+ Year Old Account

Now touring Azeroth! Get your quest rewards ready while supplies last.
    Shatterspear Village, mmyep. It's been the source of a fair bit of fan speculation since release, I'm glad they're finally doing something with it.
    I just love dancing with them trolls!

Quote Originally Posted by Fuze
    I just love dancing with them trolls!
    Congrats! By Shatterspear tribal law, you are now legally married! ;D

Thanks Amuno!

Whatever works, just as long as it's something different. Keep the original layouts if they want, just change the quests.

Some instances should be changed a little bit though. For instance, should the fires in Stratholme still be burning now that Arthas is dead? I don't think so.

Whatever works, just as long as it's something different. Keep the original layouts if they want, just change the quests.

Some instances should be changed a little bit though. For instance, should the fires in Stratholme still be burning now that Arthas is dead? I don't think so.
    Bolvar's a closet pyromaniac -sagenods-

Thanks Amuno!