Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Patch 3.3.x = Ruby Sanctum?

Quote Originally Posted by Stixxz
    Yes
    MAYBE

We already got our troll raid. It's called the forums.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Narveid
    The black dragonflight or twilight has invaded the Ruby Sanctum and we help Red Drakes destroy it?
    Well actually that would make sence seeing as Nefarian is also coming back in Cataclysm and the Black dragonflight could be in there stealing eggs for more experiments.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by magik8ball
    We already got our troll raid. It's called the forums.
    this is true
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

My prediction has been that Nalice, the Black Dragon envoy at Wyrmrest Temple, would be a raid boss of a pre-expansion Black Dragon raid. I'm sticking with it. Here's the set up: Nalice has access to Alexstrasza on the pretense of cooperating against Arthas, but has really all along been observing and seeing signs of weakness and opportunity for Deathwing to return. With Arthas dead and gone, the moment to strike has come -- she attacks from within and takes control of the Ruby Sanctum. We're there to remove her for Alexstrasza. When she dies, everyone will get to let out a huge sigh of relief that things didn't get farther and there's no reason to think Deathwing is coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash
    My prediction has been that Nalice, the Black Dragon envoy at Wyrmrest Temple, would be a raid boss of a pre-expansion Black Dragon raid. I'm sticking with it. Here's the set up: Nalice has access to Alexstrasza on the pretense of cooperating against Arthas, but has really all along been observing and seeing signs of weakness and opportunity for Deathwing to return. With Arthas dead and gone, the moment to strike has come -- she attacks from within and takes control of the Ruby Sanctum. We're there to remove her for Alexstrasza. When she dies, everyone will get to let out a huge sigh of relief that things didn't get farther and there's no reason to think Deathwing is coming back.
    This makes sense, and i think this is what will happen.

Yay no troll raid. Wotlk is the best expansion so far. No troll raids.

And now.. let us hope it is not a mounted fight or a lame OS 3D again.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

glad it's no troll raid - troll zone and 2 troll dungeons is enough;

would have hoped an Azjol-Nerub raid but this is ok aswell

Quote Originally Posted by Sammonoske
    Yay no troll raid. Wotlk is the best expansion so far. No troll raids.

/cry no trol raids.

What's lame with 3d?

I hope there will have a HARD mode with unlimited attempts.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by bas
    glad it's no troll raid - troll zone and 2 troll dungeons is enough;

would have hoped an Azjol-Nerub raid but this is ok aswell
    haha navi version of house, that shit would be initense
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Quote Originally Posted by Sammonoske
    What do you have against one of the best encounters in WoW? :-\

Trolls have taken over the Ruby Sanctum and have begun enslaving the dragonkin there!

You must stop Gurub'drak the troll shaman from enfusing his blood with the ruby dragons there!
    Every dragon you save is one less for his enfusion; however, if you save none, you will fight the true hardmode of 10drake-enfused Gurub'drak!

Troll raid!
    Repugnance of US-Gurubashi

What I find weird is that we got 4 pages, where only one mentions something else than Ruby Dwake etc.

Did you not read the part where he said that ulduar was too hardcore ? . Wtf. I loved ulduar because it was not just another pugfuck. (atleast 25 hm's) - Don't take that away aswell..

And the 10 man lfg.. Seriously, it sounds so retardet.

---
    Goamagelol says: LOLOLOL DONT STAND IN FIRE.. FFS..

*can't kick that player yet *
    *can't kick taht player yet *

or

PallaPalla - X-realm says: Ooops .. Missclicked..
    PallaPalla - X-realm Recieves Monster epic mount
    PallaPalla - X-realm Leaves the group.
    ---

I am aware that they might make a more powerfull need/greed tool - but still.

I think that Blizzard did alot for the casual community, and I myself enjoy that at the moment since I was recently hacked and had to level up from scratch - I would not have done that if it was Vanilla grindin I had to do.

But I seriously think that if they keep up this track - meh.

--

And gief troll raid!

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

Is it just me or anyone have trouble getting to the article website? Whenever I click it my computer just crashes for some odd reason and only for that site.

LFM RS10 (NO MOAR DKS) - Req achi link and 6.2k GS or no invite
    Originally Posted by Tigole
    I'm not so sure endgame players would like the face of the game if everyone had instant access to all of the content. There is something to be said for progression and the sense of accomplishment. Don't get me wrong, we have to be careful not to create a brick wall for new people, but I think there is a balance to be struck here.

Quote Originally Posted by IgotRICKrolled
    Did you not read the part where he said that ulduar was too hardcore ? . Wtf. I loved ulduar because it was not just another pugfuck. (atleast 25 hm's) - Don't take that away aswell..
    I didn't read it, thanks for pointing it out.

More than anything else with Ulduar, I think it was just bigger than it needed to be and more hardcore than it needed to be. Those were the biggest lessons for us along with making the connection to the main story arc clearer if there’s going to be one.
    Wow, they regret something about the best raid instance in the WotLk except ICC (which I can't really judge since I quitted before the second wing was released). Ulduar was just very well tuned in both normal and hard modes, and very well desgined as well.
    Nice, this really doesn't give me hope for Cataclysm anymore.

The ONLY problem with Ulduar is that, as Blizz admitted, they didn't connect it to the Lich King as much as they could have. Shame that they thought it was too hard core, Yogg was a perfect fight. Anub was way too easy and just boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash
    If that's true, the achievement for killing her needs to be named "Nalice Doesn't Live Here Anymore".

Deleted

No troll raid and no Mal'Ganis. How boring. Likely to be just another dragon. Havn't we had enough of these this expantion?
    Really was hoping for a Mal'Ganis raid when he was announced to not be in icc.

Sounds interresting imo
    OS was always fun for reasons i dont know