Deleted my Totems.

I have a 51 shaman that I just had restored after I quit playing him awhile ago. He had everything he had when I deleted him but I noticed I can't summon totems because the totem thing is gone. I went to the trainer and no luck, and the AH doesn't have any other totem things so what do I do?
    MAL'GANIS HORDE!
    85 Troll ELE Shaman/81 Troll SRV Hunter

Re: Deleted my Totems.

Page a GM?

Or check the quest givers of the original quests, maybe you can get the quest again.

At the very least you can level to 80 and the idols that you get count as all totems.

Although it would suck to level 51-80 without totems.

suck it up till you get a totem in your relic slot that counts for all or the totems which most if not all do. I think the first quick one you can get is in Zangarmarsh in Zabra'jin and you buy it with the marks from teh PvP quest/towers in Hellfire pennisula

Quote Originally Posted by Ebontail
    suck it up till you get a totem in your relic slot that counts for all or the totems which most if not all do. I think the first quick one you can get is in Zangarmarsh in Zabra'jin and you buy it with the marks from teh PvP quest/towers in Hellfire pennisula
    Yeah Is there any way to get one of these again at 51?
    MAL'GANIS HORDE!

Just ticket a gm, if you have completed the quests, he will give you new totems.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    I never said Ret was faceroll, I said your bitching is a mirror image to that entire community's attitude. You'd fit in well over there.
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodwine77 View Post
    I'd never send death threats, because it is just a game.

However, if I ever met the guy at Blizzard responsible for murlocs ... I think I'd slug him. Just one hard punch to the face ... while yelling WHARBLGARBLGARBLGARBLGARBL!!

Totem of Rage lvl 52 req.. go get it

If you already did the totem of the earthen ring quest you can just talk to that guy to get a new Totem of the Earthen Ring

I will try these out thanks guys.
    MAL'GANIS HORDE!