Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Ok now i've seen everything

Quote Originally Posted by Netherinfern0
    DO YOU KNOW WHY THEY CALL IT AN XBOX 360? BECAUSE WHEN YOU SEE IT YOU DO A 360 AND WALK AWAY

i know its not even remotely related but i lol'd when i saw this sig. doing a 360 means u end up in the same direction :O if it was named xbox 180 ur joke would have worked :O

Quote Originally Posted by Beckers

i know its not even remotely related but i lol'd when i saw this sig. doing a 360 means u end up in the same direction :O if it was named xbox 180 ur joke would have worked :O
    You are kidding right? Are you poking at me?
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

How did this crap get to 4 pages?!?!?

Oh yeah... *Slaps face for need to press post*

You outdamage a guy with pve stuff in a pvp environment not because your dps is so much higher normally, but because you're actually in pvp gear that loweres the incomming damage a lot.
    Correlation does not imply causation.

My only problem with the whole situation is Blizzard releasing top end PVE material before the Season ends or starts.

On topic though, just because someone has a high end PVE weapon that's been available for several weeks doesn't make them a good PVP player. On the flip side, it doesn't make them a bad one either. Just because you faced a very bad TSG comp with good PVE weapons doesn't mean they are great at PVP.

I'm also confused as to why you're bothered by the fact that you beat a crappy TSG comp with PVE weapons BECAUSE they had PVE weapons. This late in the season the only reason they probably aren't playing with PVP weapons is because they can't get 1800 in 2's.

Also, who are your main characters? I know a good many Gladiator rated people on my new and old server and I've never heard one make a fuss about PVE weapons in PVP or much less posting on MMO about it.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Classe
    Also, it takes more brain to do PvE then PvP, so stop calling us "PvE scrubs" (PvE > PVP anyway) retards since your prolly one.
    Lol, so true. For some reasons the players who do most Arena seem to be the first ones to die on bosses for stupid reasons - standing in fire, getting cleaved, attacking & overaggroing the wrong mob or not popping any of their life-saving cooldowns when it's the time for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret
    Lol, so true. For some reasons the players who do most Arena seem to be the first ones to die on bosses for stupid reasons - standing in fire, getting cleaved, attacking & overaggroing the wrong mob or not popping any of their life-saving cooldowns when it's the time for them.
    "most"

So you've actually made raids with 50% pve , and 50% pvpers, On all possible servers. Did 3/5 runs to test this and got the results that pvpers , die on the things you mentioned before.

I didn't think so. And believe me even though he was putting it wrong (the thread "founder") he actually is right, Pve 294 DPS weapons or what ever, Shouldn't drop from the first boss in ICC , they're so easy to get, that you practicly see any scrub around using it (No offense for good players )

Quote Originally Posted by Netherinfern0
    Or they do what i do, pvp when im bored, have some lol's in arena and kick the shit out of the unskilled fucked, oh and (GEAR DONT MEAN SHIT)
    im sure gear means nothing when your healing in 3s and 5s -.- nuked in seconds as it is...
    Quote Originally Posted by darkthunder
    If you think PVP is harder than PVE, your an idiot.

Same statement works both ways. Some people are simply good at PVP, or good at PVE. Rarely are they equally good at both PVP and PVE. Move along, nothing to see here.
    wrong, anyone that makes a 2500 rating can walk into pve and show you how to swing. Cant be said about that hardmore raider....

PvP is everything pve is AND MORE... pve has dam near zero trasnferable skills for pvp.

I vote from here on out anyone who claims pvp is no harder than pve link armorys pls. So we can giggle at the zero win ever in an arena match, yet still think they know whats up
    Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret
    sry so the players that "do the most arena" "dont know when to pop life saving cds"...????? someone has a prety jaded view of how things are.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilde79
    Oh, please do start.

I would love to hear how you manage to gather 25 people at your whim, get a correct amount of classes, get them to the instance, kill the bosses, hax the loot table so you get the loots you want and manage to get enough for everyone who wants the item.

1800 rating is pretty much guaranteed with some effort and grind, and it only requires 3 people.

-- Majic
    Hax the loot table, more like, get lucky and go into arenas and oneshot bads. Getting to the instance is hard I hear, killing Marrowgar is hard I hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Helly21
    The question is, have you seen a lesbian wedding?
    Or a palatypus defeat a koala in a pit fight?
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

Quote Originally Posted by dazline
    I vote from here on out anyone who claims pvp is no harder than pve link armorys pls. So we can giggle at the zero win ever in an arena match, yet still think they know whats up
    Can we see your armory?
    It's okay, I'm just more evolved than the rest of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Izhara
    Or a palatypus defeat a koala in a pit fight?
    Bah, lesbian wedding is just a wedding with twice as much crying. Now, 2 lesbians making out in a church, that is funny.

Quote Originally Posted by allforone
    Bah, lesbian wedding is just a wedding with twice as much crying. Now, 2 lesbians making out in a church, that is funny.
    I dunno, I'd rather see a palatypus and koala duke it out before claiming to have seen everything.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

I was gonna say he wouldn't have putricide 25 done, as thats the first boss with any degree of difficulty involved.

I'de love to see his armory profile, just so we can flame him like he wants to flame the non PvPers.

FEED ME

Sick trolling skills

WE LOST THAT GAME HAHAHAHAHAHA

because our druid healer in 2.2k sp and 700 resi died in the strangulate bladestorm

did i mention FEED ME

heres my current raiding toon btw

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...n=Naughtynurse

only dinged 80 recently on this character <3 shadow in pve

DO YOU KNOW WHY THEY CALL IT AN XBOX 360? BECAUSE WHEN YOU SEE IT YOU DO A 360 AND WALK AWAY

Quote Originally Posted by Bogatyr
    There is a massive flaw in that statement, if you see something and turn 360 degrees and walk forwards you will walk directly into the xbox.

I think 180 would be a better fit, and that would not fit into the "Joke" so... yeah kinda of fail

Quote Originally Posted by Bogatyr
    Sage.

Thanks Amuno!

He said that responding to Ponko saying he trolled us. the Xbox 360 thing is only to get retarded people like Ponko to point out the major flaw in that statement.

This makes it even better, Ponko said he was trolling. Then he got trolled by the xbox360 meme.

Honestly i feel that you said you were trolling to make yourself not look like such a complete idiot. The first 2-3 posts you made clearly show that you were not trolling, but were seriously pissed off about something that you have no control over, and that isn't a problem.

Ponko youre an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Ugadin
    Ponko youre an idiot.
    QFFT
    "Imagine coming across a mentally disabled person who was not only drunk, high, but had a full frontal lobotomy leaving little to no intelligence left in their body.

He would be NORMAL, compared to me."