What happens when the countdown is over?

On the wow website front page there is this gauge who has been approaching 100%, its at 90% at the moment - what happens when it reaches 100 ?
    I wanna go back to my trainer and learn a new spell in the next expansion! And we all need to be able to fly from day 1 ! (And fly over the Exodar and Silvermoon on our own mounts!)

Re: What happens when the countdown is over?

The entire 5-year anniversary mosaic's finished and all the bonus stuff under said mosaic is posted, there's going to be no more updates.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

That's all? Not something exciting - like a new expansion or something. How sad.
    I wanna go back to my trainer and learn a new spell in the next expansion! And we all need to be able to fly from day 1 ! (And fly over the Exodar and Silvermoon on our own mounts!)

Quote Originally Posted by Pumps
    - like a new expansion or something.
    Made me laugh IRL. ^^

Nope. It's just counting how much of the 5th-year anniversary mosaic's done.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!